Chapter 3

No ones POV
Clary and the rest of the gang finally started to calm down after Simon': comment. "So should we start and Jace can join in whenever he's done cleaning his drooling crap?" Izzy asked. The rest of them nodded. "Oh! Oh!" Magnus called out. " can I pleeeeeeeez start since it was my idea?" "Sure" Izzy said shrugging. "Ok Izzy, truth or dare?" Magnus asked smirking. "Dare" Izzy said grinning back at him. "I dare you to find a random man in the street and kiss him. Then I am gonna vanish you leaving him having sex with himself." Magnus smiled when he saw Izzy's face turn white. "Why do you look like you are going to vomit Shebob," Magnus smirked. He knew exactly why. His girlfriend was about to make out with a random man. Izzy finally broke the silence, "Ok, let's go." She said wearily.
Magnus smiled and snapped his fingers. They all vanished.
Alec's POV
I was completely against truth or dare. But like always, I was outnumbered. Everyone tells me to let loose, especially Izzy and Magnus. I mean how bad could I be I thought to myself. Well, that was what I thought to myself  until last week when the clave
Sent me a fire message telling me I need to take a break and let loose and have fun while I could. So that's when I decided to stop complaining and just go with it. Even when it meant my sister was about to make out with a random person. Somebody glue my butt to my face so I don't have to see this...
Simon's POV
As soon as we landed in a pile outside the institute I started to get really nervous. What if Izzy thought this guy was a better kisser than me. Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up when it happens and until then wait. Oh s**t. I think I might have peed a bit. If that's not embarrassing enough, Magnus somehow found out and snapped his fingers. "Don't worry scarlet," he said to me. "I got you covered." Suddenly I was wearing a new pair of undies. My face was redder then a tomato. I turned around and muttered thanks to Magnus. He chuckled and went to stand near Alec. "Izzy!" He smirked. "That guy over there is the lucky-or should I say unlucky victim..." I slowly turned around and saw the man Izzy would shortly be making out with..