"Don't you have work?" I asked him.

"I'm going in later this afternoon, so if you'll be back by then... Come with me. I could use your help," he said.

"But it's so boring!" I said.

"I don't care you are working," he said, I sighed and walked back into the bathroom, I didn't bother closing the door. I started the water up, and slipped off Andy's shirt. I could feel his eyes on me, I decided to tease him a little, by slowly removing my panties, "Don't play Sway... I will come in there, and fuck you. And you'll be late for coffee," Andy said. I laughed and got into the shower.

"You are just so nice!" I yelled out over the water.

"I know!" Andy called back. He then opened up the shower door. "I want to meet your uncle so I'm not going to go back to bed yet," he said.

"Don't you have work to get to?" I asked him.

"Angel, I am the boss, I own the damn place. Just stop," he said, slapping my ass.

"Go!" I said shooing him off. He grinned and turned back around walking out of the bathroom. I finished up my shower. And wrapped a towel around me. "Babe can you find me some clothes?" I asked, sticking my head out of the bathroom. Andy was sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

"Yes, of course angel," he said getting up. He was dressed in sweatpants and no T-shirt. I smiled at him. Andy dug through my clothes, and I started to dry my hair. He came back with panties, a bra and clothes. "Here you go baby," he said.

"Thank you," I said. Andy had picked out a white sun dress. Of course he did. I got dressed, and put on a pair of navy blue Keds. I brushed out my hair, and put on a little bit of makeup. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom. Andy looked up.

"Wow," he said, "You look stunning angel," he said smiling. I blushed, and walked over to him, and he pulled me in between his legs. "Give me a kiss," he said. I leaned down and kissed his lips, cupping his face.

"So, I look alright?" I asked pulling away. Andy laughed.

"Of course you do angel," he said.

"Okay, well he should be here soon," I said, and headed out of the door.

"What kind of uncle is he?" Andy asked.

"Well, he is my dad's brother. But Ben is a good guy, he has family, he is married. He was around for awhile when mom still stayed. He'd take me out when things got bad. He would take me to the park at times, with his kids. I just really love Uncle Ben." I said.

"Well, good I'm glad that he is a good guy," Andy said smiling. We were already downstairs. "Should I put a shirt on?" Andy asked.

"I would say you're fine... But I would just in case," I told him. He nodded and hurried back upstairs to put on a T-shirt. I was really happy that Andy would get to meet Uncle Ben. I still just really wanted to know why he wanted to meet up, and why he was in LA. All of the sudden. I mean it had to deal with dad. Andy came back down wearing a Kiss shirt. Just then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it. Coming face to face with my uncle.

"Ah! Uncle Ben!" I said, he smiled and opened his arms and I walked to him giving him a hug.

"My favorite person in the whole world!" he said hugging me back, "How did you end up in a house like this?" he asked me. I pulled away.

"I want you to meet someone," I said, and let him come in, Andy stepped up, "this is my boyfriend Andy. He owns Biersack Records." I explained. Andy held out his hand, and Uncle Ben gave him a hand shake.