A Beautiful Mistake.

Kitten groaned and brushed the last piece of her hair. She looked up at herself in the mirrior and sighed. It was (Made up mothers sisters wedding) Kittens mothers sisters wedding. She backed away to see her whole body, a white dress with straps and some flower lace. Her mother came in and looked at her "You look beautiful" She smiled and came over. Kitten groaned "Ugh... Why don't you just force me to sleep on nails....?" She mummered as her mom came and did her hair into a beautiful braid.

"Because it's your aunts wedding! And you never know, maybe you'll find a certain someone there~" She smirked. Kitten glared at her. Though she never told me mom she already had a boyfriend, but she has another desire as well. She only kept quiet and sat down on her bed and went on her phone to insult Echo again. Her mom rolled her eyes and left

Later at the wedding

Oh great, everything was so fucking joyful huh? Kitten watched as the little children jumped and danced on the dance floor, giggling. Everyone was clapping to the music as they danced. Kitten rolled her beautiful eyes and went on her phone to text her best friend and boyfriend again. Then the boy sitting next to her smirked and nudged her "Hey there beautiful ~" he cooed.

Kitten held in her anger and continued to text, ignoring the flirting boy. He smirked and looked at her phone. She then turned her phone away and looked at him "Dicksucking faggot, what the fuck do you want?" She hissed. He looked at her with his charming blue eyes and smirked "Mm~ Feisty huh? ~" She rolled her eyes and turned and started texting again.

After an hour of talking and the blonde flirting on her, Kitten looked at the dance floor as the lights din and the slow romantic music started to play. She saw the bride and groom dancing along with other couples. Kitten narrowed her eyes and mummered "Ew..." She then immediately looked in front of her to see the blonde (Aka. Jake) right in her face as he smirked "Wanna dance princess? ~" She growled and tried not to punch him as she only pushed him away "Ugh, get away!"

She turned away and looked at the dancing idiots. After the dance was done, she couldn't take the noise any longer. Non stop blah blah blah. She looked at her dad "Dad, I'm gonna get some air, and quiet" her dad took a deep breath before nodding "OK, but don't be out for too long" Kitten nodded and ran out. Jake stood up and followed but quietly.

Kitten was finally on the balcony. She looked at the dark night and breath taking view. She took a deep breath as she looked at her beautiful country. No noise at all. Just the peaceful sound of distant cars driving. She gasped as she felt someone grab her arm and pin her to a wall, she opened her eyes to meet sky blue ones, Jake. She narrowed her eyes "GET OFF ME" She yelled and he smirked "Aw, I just wanna play a little~"

She tried kicking his area but he stopped her. She closed her eyes as he leaned down to her neck about to kiss it before she heard a sexy ass deep voice saying "That's not a way to treat a lady, now is it? ~" the blonde jumped and turned, Kitten looked up at the tall man with the dipped fedora and a grin on his face, a cigar in his mouth and his hands in his pockets with the lights in the background making him glow

She blushed at the view, the man of her dreams. Here to save HER?! Jake put his hands up "H-H-Hey dude... I-I was only-" "Oh I know what you were doing, and I don't think it's the polite manner to serve such a lady~" Kitten blushed more, remaining silent. Jake nodded warily before trying to run away, but only met Offendermans tentacles and Offenderman grabbed his shirt collar. Picking him up from the floor as he snarled "Touch this lady again you'll wake up to darkness" Jake whimpered "Y-Yes sir!" Offender then let go of the running Jake.

Kitten was speechless and staring at the tall man, blushing "Offenderman..."