Then and Now

There is was standing in his old bedroom. My eyes traveled all over the room. So many memories took place here. This is the room I used to love.

"I take it you remember this room?" He asked with a raised brow. Lost in what felt like trance, all I could do was nod. He came up behind me and pulled me closer to him from behind. I flinched slightly, and came back to my senses. Before I knew it, he pulled me in one swift motion over to the bed and sat me in his lap. "Is this position familiar?" He asked with a smirk. I felt my cheeks warm up realizing what he was referring to.

Flash Back

"Haha, Ree Ree! S-stop! Haha! I can't breath!" I called out to him as he tickled me without a sign showing her would stop any time soon. "Nope, I won't stop until you tell me what's wrong," He said with a wicked grin. "Ah! Okay! Haha! Okay! Stop! Haha! I'll tell you! Hehe!" I say in defeat. He stopped and pulled me up and sat me on his lap. "So why were you acting down?" He asks with look of serious concern. "Well, Aunt Jessie brought home a guy yesterday, and we'll. I don't like him. He was weird," I say innocently. "How was he weird?" Rick asked. I looked at his eyes gathering my thoughts. "He kept putting his lips on hers. I couldn't understand why though...it was just random. I've never seen anyone do dat before. It confused me," I replied with a look of confusion. Rick looked at me as if I had said something odd. "You've never seen people kiss each other?!" He asked in shock. "Hmmm, is that what he was doing? He kissed her?" I ask trying to understand. "Yeah, that's what people do when they care about someone or love them," He said with a chuckle. "Oh, but why don't we kiss then? I mean you care about me and I care about you right?" I ask innocently. He looked at me as if I something odd again. He looked away and I saw his ear and cheek turn a light pink. "Ree Ree? Did I say something wrong? You cheek and ear is red," I ask in confusion. "Your innocents is going to be the death of me," he muttered. He looked back at me and his eyes met mine. "I guess we could kiss if you want to Zel Zel," He replied looking a little surprised. "Okay! I would like that!" I replied giving him a warm smile. He looked away again, this time he looked nervous. "Okay then close your eyes," He whispered into my ear. I did as he said and waited for him to say something else. Instead I just felt something soft and warm touch my lips. They pressed against mine sending sparks throughout my body. I could feel his hand support the back of my head deepening the kiss. I pushed back feeling like that was the right thing to do at this moment. A few seconds later are lips separated, but our faces stayed close together. We both were gasping for air. And his warm breath tickled my ear. "That is what you call a kiss," Rick said with whisper.

Back to the Present

I looked away trying to hide my red cheeks. He softly pulled my chin up to look up at him. "You took something from me that day," He began with a whisper in my ear. "You were my first kiss, so I'm going to be your last," He said. In the blink of an eye, he had me pinned to the bed. "What does that mean?" I ask playfully. "That means, there is no escaping me ever. So it would benefit you to go ahead and fall for me now," He said with a smirk. "I'll think about it," I reply smirking back. "Hmmm, you'll think about you say?" He asks. He grabs both of my wrists with one hand, freeing the other to caress my cheek. "And how long do you think it will take to make up your mind after this?" He asks giving me a evil grin. "I guess it depends on what this is-nnm!" He cuts me off smashing his lips to mine. His grip on my wrist loosened as he deepened the kiss. His tongue kept running along my lower lip asking for an entrance, but I kept my lips together teasing him. He pulled back and gave me an annoyed smirk. "It is unwise to tease me, I have a habit of getting what I want," He said with a low voice trying intimidate me. "Hmmm, really?" I ask trying to provoke him. "You should take into what I'm capable of doing into consideration, but you will learn," He said leaning back close to me. But, this time he went to my ear. He softly nibbled on my ear lobe causing me to flinch at the sudden action. "What do you think you-" I was about to protest when he crashed his lips on mine and slipping his tongue into my mouth since was open from me talking. Ugh, I guess he wasn't kidding about him getting what he wants. He deepened the kiss making me short on breath. I was starting to feel light headed when he finally parted with my lips. "Made up your mind yet?" He asks with a smirk.

Thank you guys so much again for 1k reads! That is amazing! I never would of thought I would get that many...But thank you guys so much! It means a lot! Anyway hope you liked the update! Comment what you think! And vote if you like the book! Love you all!