You opened your eyes and saw the ground. You look around a bit finding yourself having a piggy back riding by none other than Saburo "Sabu?..." His Aqua Green glance at your sleepy (e/c). "Oh you're awake, how are you feeling?" "I'm Tired......" you yawned while cuddling to him more "Go back to sleep...I'll stand guard on your house tonight" "what about Alice?" You worried the british girl. "Mikoto is letting her stay in the mansion. We've called her parents. Now get some rest" his soothing voice calmed you down, and eventually, fell asleep

--Saburo's P.O.V--
I sat on the desk chair, practicing my violin, It's the only thing that can help me clear my mind.

My life as a bounty hunter started 3 weeks after My sister's disappearence. Turns out, my family have been in war with the creatures that call themselves as CREEPYPASTA, and as reward for take the resiponsibility for these kind of cases, wealthiness.

Knock knock

Hmm someone is at the door....
"Coming!" I ran downstairs and opened the door only to find a paper....

Cirlcle with X mark in it.

Slenderman's mark.

Shit! It's THEM!

Masky and Hoodie...
Creepypasta Cathegory: Minions/Proxy
Killer type: sneak kill
Power level scale 1/5: 4 (together) 2(each) 3(when each sneaking)
Side: Slenderman

I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT
I ran upstairs to check on (y/n). I opened the door and revealing the twins carrying the sleeping girl out of the window.

"WAIT! GIVE HER BACK!" I shouted as I take out my gun from my coat and began to sending bullets towards them. One of them hit Masky's leg "AAAAARRGH!! SHIT! THAT FUCKING BULLET HIT ME!" Masky stops for a sec, to clutch at his wound. "Hang in there Masky! Guys! Code red!" Hoodie yelled out as Jeff the Killer comes out from the Bushes, while Ben appeared from the electricity Cables.

Jeff the Killer...
Creepypasta Cathegory: Phsyco Serial Killer
Killer Type: Weaponary Element: Knives
Power level scale 1/5: 4

"So.. you're the one who interferes with our plans?? WELL YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AHAHAHHAHA"

Jeff was about to stab "JEFFEREY I TOLD YOU NOT TO HARM HIM!" BEN called out, Jeff keep attacking "I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHITS ABOUT WHAT THE MISTRESS SAYS! SHE SAID TO ELIMINATE THE ANYONE WHO IS IN OUR WAY!!" Jeff continue to attack me with his knife(uuuuu) which I block with my Violin case (Daaaaamn!!!)

(Y/n) must've heard all the comotions, she fluttered her eyes opened signaling that she's awake.
When her eyes snapped open, she scream and struggling for her freedom. Masky and Hoodie was so distracted that they lost their grip on one of (Y/n)'s Arm and leg.

She kept kicking and freeing herself, while I'm playing my tune with the violin. This time a different tune.

Swan lake.....

Ah yes.....the memories....

Midoriko's Favorite tune.....

The Violin slowly glows and the lights transforming to swan then
A young lady appeared, she's about 15 years old, wearing white tutu dress, white bluish hair cut into bob hairstyle, and light blue ballet shoes, and she also has Big round blue eyes, button nose, pink lips, peach light skin tone, and a ballerina figure.
(In the picture, yes I know she looks like princess Tutu)