T W O

Aria POV:
I panicked, what do you do when your ex the father of your daughter and the love of your life who has probably moved on calls your name? You panic.

When I turned to see his face he looked rough, like he hadn't slept or shaven for about a year and that someone or something had put him through hell. "Ezra!" I smiled
"Aria! Where have you been I've been looking for you every where!" A tear slipped down his dirty face
I walked over to him and cried into his chest, he held me tight into his embrace, I never wanted this to end, this is what I've been waiting for.

Ezra got us both a coffee and we sat at the sofas talking about our lives over the last 3 years, of course not mentioning Daisy as this is the first time I've seen him in not going to spring something big on him like that.
"So, where are you working?"
"Oh, I work in the, um, photo lab in hollis!" I made up as of course I'm not aloud to work under jakes rules. "What about you?"
"Well um, I haven't been working these past 2 years just, searching" he began to cry
"Ezra, don't cry, searching for what?" I cooed
"You" he looked up at me, I smiled, he hadn't moved on Maybe there was still a chance for us, except from Jake, Jake shit I forgot about him!

Ezra POV:
I can't believe it, I finally found the love of my life and she was sitting in front of me, all this time I have been searching in the wrong places and where I should of been searching is home, and rosewood certainly isn't home for a lot of people but it is for me because home is where the people you love are and I love Aria.

We sat and talked for hours about what we had been doing these past couple of years and where we worked, lived. I still couldn't believe it though I found my love.

Spencer POV:
When we arrived at the brew earlier today Daisy didn't want to go in so Emily, Hanna, Daisy and I went straight to the park whilst Aria went and got our coffees, I was starting to get worried though. This was about 4 hours ago and she still hasn't came to the park.

She had been acting really weird around Jake as well, like maybe he had done something to her but I kept these feeling to myself until it was the right time to talk to Aria about it and I certainly wasn't going to tell the others as they may not keep it quiet.

When I Called Aria there was no reply and just as I was about to try again, Daisy came running over to us screaming, "aunties! I fallen off the swing and hurt my knee!" She cried
"Oh baby!" Hanna cooed "let's clean this up!"
Hanna walked over to the bathrooms with Daisy whilst Emily and I Carried in trying to call Aria and we were both getting quite worried now as she still wasn't picking up? I think it's time we go to find Aria.

Aria POV:
Ezra it up to go and get us another coffee and when he came back to me, he Look very... Suspicious? Confused? Annoyed? Anyway his emotion was hard to read, "aria, we haven't asked each other this question so I may as well ask it now, are you, with anyone?" He blurted out
"Well, it's complicated, I'm with Jake but I don't want to be with him because he'll hurt me or he'll hurt someone very close to me and I can't let that happen." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.
"Why do you mean he will hurt you?" Ezra asked
"Ummm, don't worry" I cried
Ezra pulled my hands into his lap and I flinched a bit at the burns that Jake gave me a few days ago but tried to make it look like it didn't hurt me,
"Aria if you need help getting away from him then I'm always here for you and I always will be, you will always have me!" He said exaggerating on the last always.
I smiled and slightly blushed.

Then I heard small voices Coming towards the door, "MAMA!! You here we looking for you!" Daisy screamed as she ran towards me and jumped on to my lap, I hugged her tight but Ezra looked at me confused. 'She's not jakes' I mouthed.

"Mama? who is the man?" Ezra and I laughed at Daisy's question but Ezra still looked slightly taken aback,
"This is Ezra, one of mamas good friends" i smiled at him
I could see the girls looking at each other confused in the corner of my eyes but i didn't care I was with my 2 true loves.