The New Exchange Student

I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶o̶ f̶i̶n̶d̶ o̶u̶t̶ w̶h̶o̶ d̶i̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶. D̶e̶a̶n̶ w̶e̶n̶t̶ o̶u̶t̶ t̶o̶ m̶y̶ s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ t̶o̶ s̶e̶e̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶. W̶e̶ w̶e̶n̶t̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ I̶ g̶o̶t̶ h̶i̶t̶ u̶n̶c̶o̶n̶s̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶

10th Year anniversary special

I have to find out who did this to me. I need to figure out why nobody remembers me at all. This whole situation seems like a fever dream, and I can't just take the identity of Dustin forever. He is eventually going to find out.

"I have a plan, let me visit the school tomorrow during school hours and pretend to be an exchange student and investigate," Dean said. "I don't think anybody would suspect a thing compared to me going when school is closed."

"You are right, ask the counselor to put you in the same homeroom class as me. We will then figure out what happens," I responded.

The next day.

"Alright class, I am excited to announce that we have an exchange student from Vietnam that is going to be a part of our homeroom class for the rest of the school year. Please say 'xin chao' to your friend Dean," Mr. Saechao said. 

"XIN CHAOOOOOOOOO!"

"Please introduce yourself to your classmates Dean."

"Hana deul set, HIT THAT CRACK, annyeonghaseyo Dean ibnida! Hello everyone, my name is Dean. I am the maknae of my family and I like to eat fried chicken. Nice to meet you all" Dean exclaimed.

All of my classmates took an interest in Dean. They thought it was cool that he was an exchange student from Vietnam. One girl, named Sophia M., even attempted to get close to him to know him better. 

"Hey Dean, have you had a slurmber purty before? LET'S HAVE A SLURMBER PURTY!! 0_o I can make you over and dress you up like Jimin from BTS," Sophia M. yelled at the top of her lungs. 

Sophia is one of those popular kids in the whole school. She is also the dominant leader of the clique "Recyclables". She is followed around everywhere by her best friends, Nicki and Hannie, and according to my best friend Robert, they are "just her little workers." I have beef with Sophia. She always thinks she can get whatever she wants just because she is popular. And since I am the smartest kid in class, she sees me as a threat.

"Stop harassing Dean, he is not going to your so-called 'slurmber purty' or whatever that is."

"You know what WILLIAM, Dean is going to have fun at my slumber party, you barely even exist in this world, why should I even listen to you?"

Wait, how did Sophia know that my name is William if I do not exist in their mind? Does she know something that I do not know? So I pretended to act like I do not know a William.

"William, who is William?"

"Uh, I mean Dustin. You know what? Forget about it, you are so annoying."

If Sophia knew that I was William, then she must know something about this whole reverse amnesia thing. Why is she pretending to fake not knowing me? Do the people actually know that I am William and are pretending to act like they do not know? Is this a prank? Will I ever finish this series? Who knows.