#imagine #Justinbieber #BadboyJustin

Začít od začátku

Part 6-
It turned 6:30 and he was meant to be meeting me outside my garden but he wasn't there, alls I could think about was 'had he stood me up?' But then within a few minutes he turned up. I don't think I'd ever had a bigger smile on my face then what I had now. 'Alright sweetie' 'Hey love' I'd decide that wasn't gonna be shy in front of him cus what boy would love a shy girl? Exactly. We went to an ice cream place I don't know what it was called but it was yummy.

So we walked around for a bit through the park, past the little strip onto the beach we sat under a palm tree for a bit and we talk about how our past effected us and i told him about my dad passing away and not knowing what happened and Ive never told anybody about my Dad so Justin was lucky to know. "Don't worry I'm sure your dads looking down on you right now" then it began "listen I'm not-" then I went for it. The kiss I've been dying to do all day. I backed off then he grabbed my cheek and kissed me back. I couldn't believe it id kissed him finally I had the guts too. We laid there for about half an hour kissing and cuddling. "Justin what was it you was gonna say before?" "oh nothing it doesn't matter nothing import" he replied "just say it" "no no no you'll see my soft side haha you'll be lucky to see that". I thought to myself 'soft side?' What does he mean? So I tickled him until he told me. "Ok Ok ok alls I was gonna say was that I know what your friend Zara might of told you about me but I understand why cos she's just looking out for you but from the moment I saw you I fell in love with you and I've never felt anything like that before about anybody and I know what I've been like in the past but I promise you I've changed now that I've met you, you've changed me but in a good way baby you really have" I was speechless I actually couldn't believe my ears! I was now the happiest girl in the world.

Part 7-
We walked towards the water while holding hands both smiling our faces off. I got in the water only knee deep coz it was so cold but then Justin decided to through me in so I grabbed his arm and pulled him in with me then we started to play fight. Then he grabbed my waist and shouted "okay am sorry baby I won't get you again" then I grabbed his hands and placed them around the back of my neck and we locked lips.

It was 10:30 and it was time for me to go home:( I'd literally had the best night of my life, I was the happiest girl you could imagine to be. As we got closer to my house he started getting cuter and cuter. By now I started to wonder was we together? Or was we just mates with a little more affection. I got to the end of my road and he grabbed my hand and said "I know it's far to early but I think I love you already haha, I swear I'm not even messing around right now" and he tried to do some serious face to prove to me that he was being serious and then I said "carry on then" so he continued "well do you think that we could be more than friends?" "Together you mean?" "Erm yeah?" He said it as if he was so embarrassed brushing the palm of his hand at the back on his neck. "I guess so ay haha" I said with the biggest smirk on my face. we was finally together I couldn't wait to get in and tell my mom.

Part 8-
I decided to invite Justin to mine tomorrow for tea and to watch a few films and to eat some well maybe a lot of food. 'Sooo tomorrow 6 at mine Huhhhh?' 'Course baby'. We said goodbyes and had the 500th kiss of the night and I walked through the garden into the house. 'Whos put a smile on your face then' ' well mum your never gonna believe it!' 'Maybe I already do believe it cos who is that boy you just been snogging the face off?' 'Well he's a boy from my well our school and that's who I've been out with all this time, I really like him mom and I've invited him around tomorrow' I thought I'd rather tell her he's coming round then ask then that way she doesn't have a choice cos he's already coming. ' okay well what's his name and am I meeting him tomorrow?' I knew she'd agree she always does. ' Justin and yeah course' 'Justin what?' 'Whats with all the questions? But it's bieber, Justin Bieber' 'lovely name' I gave her a funny look as if to say erm okay then I walked up to my room got my pjs on and feel asleep I didn't think to even text him goodnight or anything I just wanted tomorrow to hurry up and come along.