"Three hours there and three hours back. If we leave now we'll get there right around ten and we can leave at three to make it back here by 6:30." Kolby said.

I smiled, "Let's do it."

We scrambled around to get ready. Kolby got EB dressed and I packed some snacks and drinks. I went upstairs and just changed into a different shirt. We didn't even tell anyone where we were going we just up and left for Alabama.

-

We got to the deer farm a little after ten and Keith came outside. I guess he heard us pull up.

"Hey dad." Kolby said getting out.

"Who you got with ya?" Keith asked.

I looked up at him and acted offended, "Mister Keith! You don't remember me? I'm hurt."

Keith chuckled, "I'd know that voice anywhere. How ya doin Miss Katie Cooper?" He asked walking down the steps.

"I'm doin alright. I live in Georgia again. I'm actually living with Miss Becky for the time being." I said getting EB out of the back seat.

"I know this ain't that baby boy of yours." Keith said.

I smiled and EB just looked at Keith, "It is. He's not so much a baby anymore. EB say hi to your poppop Keith."

"Hi poppop Keith." EB said waving a little.

"Hey there Bubba. You wanna go see some deer?" Keith asked.

EB smiled from ear to ear, "You got deers!?" He asked excitedly.

"Whole farm full." Keith said smiling.

EB reached for Keith and Keith took him out of my arms, "I like deers." EB said.

"Well tell your mama and Kolby to come on so we can see them." Keith said.

"Mommy! KG! We go now." EB said sternly.

"We're comin bud." Kolby said grabbing his phone and walking over to us. The four of us went to the garage and Keith set us up with the four wheelers. I let EB ride with Keith since I know Keith won't be crazy with him on it and I was even nice enough to let Kolby drive the four wheeler. We rode out to a barn and got off the four wheelers.

"What's this?" I asked Kolby.

"It's where we keep does that are about to have babies." He said.

"Baby deer!?" I asked excitedly like a little kid.

Kolby laughed at me, "There's two or three in here right now."

I didn't think a deer farm would ever be so much fun. We fed the deer, got to pet them, hold babies, and EB got to sit on ones back. We rode around some of the fields looking at stuff and seeing some of the bugs bucks that were on the farm. By the time we got back to the house we had just enough to clean up and get changed for dinner.

"Mommy I ride with poppop?" EB asked.

"You'll have to ask poppop." I told him.

"Poppop! I ride with you? Please!?" EB asked.

"It's alright with me Bubba." Keith said picking up EB.

I got EB's car seat loaded up in Keith's truck and put some of his snacks in there.

"See ya at Becky's." Keith said giving me a hug.

"See you there." I said hugging him back, "Don't drive crazy with my baby in there." I warned him.

Keith just chuckled, "Kolby you be careful with my girl. You hear me?" Keith warned pointing a finger at Kolby.

Kolby nodded, "Yes sir."