He sighed. "Fine, just hurry up." i wriggled a little and pushed my cell phone back onto the side. "Manik, Harshad said I need to kick your hot ass out of my bed and get there, fast." I chuckled.

He groaned and buried his face into my back. "Damn Saturdays are a pain in my ass," he muttered, rolling off of me onto his back. I turned my head to look at him; he was giving me his trademark smirk.

(She is only wearing the tee which is till her mid thigh)

"Your t-shirt's ridden up a bit there. Want me to get that for you?" he asked, looking down at my backside. I quickly shot my hands down to feel that the t-shirt that I was wearing, was now up bunched up around my waist, which meant he had a clear view of my ass in my thong. I didn't quite know where we stood after last night, but I think I had the right to tease him a little. It's not like he'd never seen me in my underwear before, he saw enough of me last night while I was being sick in just my underwear!

"No thanks. I got it." I climbed out of the bed and stripped off his t-shirt, throwing it in his face so I was just standing there in my bra and panties.

"Thanks for the loan," I said with a smirk, walking seductively over to my closet, trying to find some sweatpants or something I could wear to dance in. I heard him gasp then moan quietly and I bit my lip to stop the giggle escaping. The bedsprings creaked; suddenly his hot breath was blowing down my neck, making my whole body break out in goosebumps.

"So, am I allowed to touch you today?" he asked quietly. Jeez, is he really asking for my permission? I turned to face him; he was standing directly behind me in just his boxers, looking like a Greek God.

"Um... I don't know... do you want to?" I asked, a little unsure of myself. He'd been with so many girls before, all of them probably prettier than me, and that was my first real kiss last night for goodness sake, I bet I sucked royally at it! He nodded his head eagerly; his eyes were locked on mine.

He wasn't even looking at my body even though I was almost naked, which made my stomach do a flip for some reason. I stiffened as he lifted his hands, slowly, giving me the chance to stop him, heput them on my hips. His touch sent a hot flush to my skin and butterflies to my stomach.

He pulled me forwards into his chest, and trailed his fingers slowly around to my back, one hand going up to grip the back of my neck lightly and the other hand tickling its way downwards.

He brushed his hand over my waist gently, just once, before bringing it back up and putting it on the small of my back. His eyes didn't leave mine the whole time.

Nervous excitement was racing through my body and I just stood there, frozen, not really knowing what I should do. This was all so totally new to me and I was almost scared to death, but in a good way somehow. He bent his head slowly and I felt my eyes widen, waiting for his soft lips to make contact with mine.

Just as they were about to connect, my cellphone rang again, making us both jump. We both looked at the phone, my heart was slowly returning to normal rate as I started to come back to reality.Manik was glaring at it, and I had the impression he was trying to shoot lasers out of his eyes to makeit stop ringing.

I giggled at his exasperated expression and pulled away from him to answer it. The caller ID said Harshad, again.

I sighed and flipped it open. "I said I'm on my way!" I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Just making sure you and your hot ass friend didn't go back to sleep," he said with a chuckle as he hung up. I snapped the phone shut and looked back at Manik; he was still watching me but was getting dressed at the same time. I smiled at him and he smiled back, it was nice.

Usually, he changed into asshole daytime manik in the morning, teasing me almost as soon as I wake up, but today he seems different. I couldn't help but wonder how long it would last. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a tight white top that just covered my ass; I grabbed fresh underwear and went to the bathroom to change.

As I walked past him, he grabbed my hand, making me stop. "You know you have the sexiest figure in the world, right?" he whispered, just before he pressed his lips to mine lightly, sending what felt like lightning bolts around my body.

When he let go, I just looked at him a little shocked. "Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls," I mumbled, shaking my head and walking into the bathroom closing the door and taking a deep breath.

What's wrong with me? Why was he making me feel like this? That's Manik for goodness sake! He's going to crush you and you're going to end up like that damn s**t Soha, begging for his attention once he's finished and got what he wanted. But he wouldn't do that to me. He'd spent every night with me for the last eight years. I needed him to be able to sleep, he kept my nightmares away. He wouldn't hurt me, would he? I trusted him to keep me safe, but could I trust him with my heart? I knew the answer to that was no, I couldn't, but for some reason I wanted to.

Nandani's dress

When I came out of the bathroom he was gone, but this wasn't surprising. I walked over to my window to lock it as usual and I saw a small white daisy on my window sill. I looked out of the window and smiled, these flowers grew just outside my window, he must have picked one for me when he climbed out, and left it there knowing I would see it when I locked the window. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled, a little confused. That was so unlike Manik to do something like that.

I sighed as I tucked the little flower into my pony tail and then headed to the kitchen, grabbing two juice boxes. I scribbled a note for Cabir telling him that I had gone dancing, and that I would help him clear up later if he would let Navya and Mukti come over to watch a movie tonight.

I knew he would go for it, this was my usual bribe for helping him clear up after his parties; they would come over to ours in the evening and he would pay for pizza and a movie. All he had to do was put up with two flirty girls hitting on him and Manik all night, as usually he came over too, if he didn't have a date.

Precap: manik to ask nandani for date....❤❤❤❤

Uff finally completed but just hope this song her delete but plzzzzzzzz guys to VOTE and COMMENT plZzzz SIlent readers plzzz zzz do VOTE and comment kuch tou batao how I m writing this story is too good or okay plZzzz yaar I want comments and vote.......

I will try to update soon but after Ramadan I will update regularly plZzzz baat me for sometime....

My works:
Drunk in love manan ff
My neighbour manan ff