The Big Bad Wolf

-after a bloody, gruesome fight-

After a victorious battle, Medic immediatly shot off. He was getting prepared for his "meet up" with (Y/N). He was finally going to do it, he was nervous, but he can't back out now. Checking the time shown on his watch '3:45', Medic walked towards the woods, on his way to their meeting place.

"It is time to get on with ze plan"

The BLU Spy thought as he reached for his disguise kit and chose the perfect mercenary to impersonate as.

"And its going to be loike a bloody christmas mornin' "

The BLU Spy or might i say, the RED Sniper said as he chuckled, hiding his form behind a bush as he waited for (Y/N) to pass through.

-'4:00'-

"Well, might as well be ready for our meetup. I wonder what Medic has been dying to say to me... maybe a new BLU test subject or something"

(Y/N) said to no one in particular as she stood up from her bed and dress up to her casual attire. She brought a small fanny pack which consists of a pistol, a knife, some money, candy (cuz why not). And from there she was on her way to MediBay.

While walking, (Y/N) admired the beautiful scenery that the woods outside of 2Fort showed; trees reached the perfectly blue skies, animals roaming and wandering into the unknown, birds sang in a harmonious tone. It was absolutely marvellous. It was peaceful to be honest but something felt unusual. Suddenly, the atmosphere slowly tensed, her eyes darted left and right, as she sighted someone or something lurking from behind the bushes.

(Y/N) stared hardly at the bushes and it reacted by rustling slighty. There's defenitely someone here. She then brought out her pistol and slowly walked to the direction of the unseen figure.

As she was about to uncover a possible enemy, a hat popped into view that is very similar to that of sniper's.

"Sniper? Is that you?"

(Y/N) lowered her weapon.

Upon hearing the bushman's name, Spy in disguise, stood up from his hiding space.

"Yea, It's just me sheila"

~~~~~~~~~~

After for what seems like days, i had the energy and time to write this! Im sorry if the first one, or this if it has a lot of wrong grammar or spelling. Im just not that good in writing, but i love sharing what i think! And btw, what do you think about the story so far? I think the first part was really rusty and im sorry if some characters are OOC. I'll post the next chapter next weekend or when i have the time.