Horrible breakfast

"(Y/n), It's time for breakfast."said Mizuki trying to wake (y/n) up.

"Hmmn...oh, good morning Mizuki..." said (y/n) getting up.

"What's for breakfast...?"asked (y/n) who still seemed sleepy.

"Uh...Tomoe thought that Nanami and you needed to eat something healthy before doing your chores. So...umm...your having shiitake (mushrooms) for breakfast..."said Mizuki waiting for (y/n)'s reaction.

"...Im okay with it..."said (y/n) pushing Mizuki out of her room because she was going to get ready to change her clothes.

"Huh... I thought you hated shiitake as much as Nanami does."said Mizuki.

"...I DO HATE SHIITAKE...!" yelled (y/n) slaming her door.
(Y/n)'s yell was heard through the entire shrine. Of course, it reached Tomoe's ears.

"...heh..."Tomoe let out a chuckle.

"Tomoe!!!" synchronized (y/n) and Nanami as they went in Tomoe's direction.

"What's the matter."asked Tomoe who seemed to be cooking in a hurry.

"Why do you have to be so mean?! Giving us shiitake for breakfast!"yelled Nanami.

"Yeah, I was hoping for something better, like ramen or whatever."said (y/n).

"But...I'm just trying to keep you two strong and healthy..."said Tomoe in chibi mode.

"Lies! You just want to see our faces while we eat those nasty things! "said (y/n).

"(y/n)'s right! Just give us something that we can actually enjoy eating...!"said Nanami.

"Shut up! You two are acting like spoiled brats! The shiitake and rice are ready! Start eating or you will have shiitake for dinner as well!"yelled Tomoe placing the plates on the table.

"Your so mean...!"pouted (y/n) and Nanami.

"Shut it humans!!!"yelled Tomoe as loud as he could.

"...yes sir..."whispered (y/n) and Nanami quickly taking a seat.

"The smell is horrible..."whispered Nanami into (y/n)'s ear.

"I know...and the taste is disgusting..."replied (y/n) whispering into Nanami's ear as well.

Tomoe stared at the girls who just kept on poking the shiitake and taking small bites from their rice.

"*sigh...*... How about we have ramen for dinner tonight...?"said Tomoe looking away.

"Yeah!"synchonized (Y/n) and Nanami.

"But in some conditions."said Tomoe.

"Huh?"said (y/n) with a confused face.

"You must finish ALL of your shiitake AND help out at the shrine with double the work you usually do."said Tomoe with a grin.

"WHAT?!"synchonized the two girls.

"And if you don't agree with it, then be rest assured that you will have shiitake for dinner."said Tomoe with an evil look on his face.

"NO FAIR!!!"yelled (y/n) and Nanami.

Hi! Bunny-chan here. I apalogize if this chapter was short. I know it took a while for this chapter to be published and ended up being a short one. But ive been having a hard time brainstorming. Just give me some time and I will think up a better longer chapter that you all will enjoy. Thanks for your patience. And please vote and comment. Arigato~

-Bunny-chan.🐰