"The word 'see' isn't really in my vocabulary anymore." I growled at her. My anger was only beginning to start inside of me but what made me even madder was the fact that I could only be mad at myself.

YOUR POV

Camila ran off to the bathroom to leave me helpless in the hospital bed as the girls and my Dad stared at me in surprise.

I didn't really know what to do or say which didn't matter for long because eventually Normani started laughing and high fived Dinah who was next to her. "Man, she actually did it. Who would've thought Mila found some balls."

"I don't even know what I just saw." My Dad said in a surprised tone while staring at me from a safe distance by the entrance of the room.

"Don't worry, Dad." I said, clearing my throat to release the tension building up inside of me from the awkwardness that filled up the room. "I don't even really know what just happened."

"Were you asking her something?"

"Yeah?"

"I guess Chanch shut you up pretty good then." Dinah mumbled under her breath as I shot daggers at her with my eyes.

I knew my face was heating up, but before someone could point out the obvious embarrassment written across my face, Camila walked out of the bathroom with a paper towel in her hands as if she had just washed them. She chucked the towel in a nearby trash can and sat down in a seat beside my bed. Away from the other three girls.

Everyone stared at her, including me. No one knew what to say. Camila started to get defensive after the first 30 seconds of awkward eye contact with everyone. "Oh what is it? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, Mila." Ally softly said in the corner of the room closest to the tv. "We're just all surprised that you kissed Y/N and then ran off like we caught you in the middle of a robbery."

"Yeah, well, I didn't expect all of you to come back this soon. I thought you were going to see Lauren."

Dad's smooth voice took a turn talking as he continued to explain. "Well, when I went to the ER desk to check on her and they told us that she took a wheel chair and said she was going to find her way up to your room."

"So, she's basically just rolling around this hospital blind?" I questioned them.

"Well, they said she had a orderly who was pushing her. Maybe he kidnapped her." Dinah casually blurted out before taking a sip of her water bottle.

Everything stopped and everyone's eyes widened. All of a sudden, 3 girls and one man bolted out of their seats to run towards the entrance of the room and leave down separate hallways.

Ten minutes later, a slightly high voice starts getting louder down the hall. Chattering and gabbering something far away enough that it was mumbled to my room in the middle of long quiet hall. Finally, I could hear a man speak but his voice was at a high register.

"So, then my cousin took me to this crazy festival in 2014 and I saw your set. I've been obsessed ever since." He praised as he walked into the room pushing Lauren in a wheel chair.

"Oh my god!" I instantly shot out of bed and pulled on the machines I was hooked up to, to run over to Lauren's side. "Everyone thought you were kidnapped."

"Y/N?" Lauren asked me but I didn't say anything. I studied her features to check and make sure that Cuban was still as perfect as the last time I saw her but there was something different. A huge bruise covered the side of her head and her eyes were foggy. Hazey in the middle and white enough to coat the green layer of her eyes. "Oh, this is Anthony. He's a orderly who's a fan of us. He saw us in New York with his cousin but then came to G.AY. and Wango Tango and finally decided to be a harmonizer. We've just been talking."