Chapter Two

CHAPTER 2

** Sehun POV**

I received a call from our manager a while ago, saying that we were going to move into another house, which was at a house of a friend of him. He gave us the address and we headed there immediately.

When we reached the house, our mouths literally were wide opened and jaws dropped. I mean a mansion in the middle of a neighbourhood? We were just too shocked to get out of the car. It was a very huge mansion, nicely decorated with flowers. It was painted in a light blue colour. Hell, even the pond was beautiful. To sum it all up, it was gorgeous.

I was the first to step out of the car and walked slowly towards the main door, inspecting everything that I could see. I heard other members coming out of the car and walking behind me.

I pressed the door bell. While waiting for the owner to open the door, I talked to the other members.

"Do you guys think that they might have a pretty daughter?" I asked Luhan.

"I think that -"

Luhan was being cut off by the person who opened the door. Everyone was so shocked. We stared at the girl who opened the door. It was her, Lee Kim  Jing. I was so shocked, she didnt look like the one who owned a mansion!

**Lee Kim Jing POV**

I think we stared at each other for a good 3 minutes. It was kinda awkward. So, I coughed to break the awkward tension.

"Are you people going to stand there and stare at me or are you going in?"

They started to walk into my house, all gawking at how big it was. I was used to visitor's reactions of my house. The last one to come in was Sehun. He eyed my from top to bottom and his eyes glanced the house and back to me, indicating that he didnt believe it.

He walked closer to me and whispered,"Are you sure you are not the maid of the house?"

I shivered a little, but maintain my calm composure and said,"Yes, MY parents own this and it's MY house."

He just walked past me, our shoulder brushing each other. I felt a little tingle but I just ignored it. I closed the door and walked down the hallway. They were still there walking slowly, admiring the photos that were put up on the walls along the hallway. They were photos of my grandparents and my ancestors? I looked at them, they were just hatting happily while looking at the photos. It felt like as if they were on a tour. I walked up to where they were.

"Let's just go to the living room. Shall we?"

I asked them politely but no one was actually listening, except Kris. So he helped me by shouting to them and I mumbled a thanks to him. I led the way towards the living room.

Once we reached the living room, I heard the 'wow' again. It was not that big. It just looked like a lounge room. There were 3 comfy sofa, a smart tv. There was also shelves of books. I love reading. There was the fireplace and there was also a mini kitchen to prepare snacks. That was my living room.

I told them to sit down and made themselves confortable while I went to get my mum. I called my mum and we both went to the living room.

"Hey boys! I see, you have met my lovely daughter. Her name is -"

Suho politely cut her off by saying, "Mrs Lee, we all go to the same school as your daughter. We all know who she is."

He gave my mum a smile and then to me. I gave him a small smile but in my heart, how the hell do they know me? And then it clicked, Sehun.

"Okay then. I'm sure you guys are tired. Kim Jing will bring you guys to your bedrooms."

All of them went up to my mum and thanked her for letting them stay. I thought at least, they are polite to my mum.

All of them walked towards the big spiral staircase. I looked at them with one of my eyebrow raised. They gave me the 'what' look.

"Err, there's a lift you know? We could just take the lift unless you guys want to take the stairs? Follow me to take the lift."

Chanyeol was the first to run towards me. I thought only Chanyeol wanted to take the lift. So, I went into the lift and guess what? All of them squeezed into the lift. Yes, we were like packed sardines.

"Which floor?" Xiumin asked.

"Second," I replied.

When the lift reached the second floor, everyone rushed out of the lift. I just shaked my head, looking at their childishness. I told them their rooms.

"Okay, hmm, choose which room you want. there are 7 rooms here."

Everyone pushed each other and ran for the room that they wanted. So the ones without rooms were Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun.

"I'm gonna bring the rest of you up to the third floor while you guys just check out your rooms. Hmm, another thing, I'll teach you guys how to use the phone relay system."

I brought the rest to them to their rooms. Before they choose their rooms, Baekhyun asked me where my room was. I told them it was the one just beside the lift. With that, all of them, excluding Suho and Lay, struggled to snatch the room beside mine. I dont understand why they did that but Suho managed to stop them from fighting.

"Guys! Just let Sehun sleep in here."

Suho gave Chanyeol amd Baekhyun an unusual eye signal and they were nodding their head, understanding what Suho meant. Instantly, all of them shot a smirked towards Sehun and me. He just ignored them and walked into the room, slamming his door. All of them went into their room as I made way to mine. I plopped myself on the bed and thought how my life would be living with the EXO. Soon, darkness took over me.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hey readers! Hope you guys enjoyed it. There will be more to come. ^^ Please comment on how i could improve! Kamsahamnida <3 - meplusyouuu xoxo