Chapter 1

"Hey,move your ass off my bed" I heared a voice over my head.

As I looked up I saw my best friend,Viv.I looked at my body and realised I was totally naked but the blankets were still covering some of the "forbidden parts".

"What happened?Why the heck am I here?" I asked her still confused and lost.I supposed I was dealing with a hangover cause my head was about to break.

"You had sex again for God's sake!There can't be a party that you don't end up like that!And Jesus,I'm not really going to sleep on this bed again...ew gross."

She surprised me a little cause I didn't remember a thing from last night.Last thing I remember is getting dressed for the party.

"Who was the lucky one?" I asked smirking.

"Your ex."

"I have 2 ex's which one are you talking about?"

"Joshua,that idiot who screwed up your life.I have no idea why I let you do that...but I didn't notice you coming up the stairs.I was busy with flirting with that sexy ass girl who came with Joshua."

Viv was a lesbian and she was also the most loyal person I had ever met.I trusted her more than my own self.She set limits in my life when I didn't have the power to do that.I'm not a whore,I'm just a little vulnerable in losing control.

"I'm pretty sure that was a total mistake...plus I don't know why I have sex while I don't like it" I admitted.

"Wait,you don't like sex?" she screamed.

"Shuuush,people are downstairs you know!"

"You didn't answer my question!"

"No,I don't like it,I do it to satisfy the guys."

"Okay then,if you had a boyfriend who would like to hit you like you're an octopus,you'd led him do it in order to satisfy him."

"Well,it's...it's not the same.."I said realising how correct she was.

"Okay,Viv,I'm going to say a big word,a MASSIVE one"

"No way."she smirked.

"Me,Ashley Taylor,I promise not to have sex again unless I'm in love with the guy!"I spat out with a relief.

"Or the girl,duh!"

"Ew,I'm the straightest person on earth,I could never be with a girl you know,that's gross."

"You tell me..." she said winking.

At that moment my mum went in with two plates and milk,which was obviously our breakfast.My mum looked at me opening her eyes widely,seeming freaked out,left the plates on the desk and left.I had no idea why she looked at me that way but then I remembered that I had no clothes on me.

"That's why you were observing me like I'm a piece of art!" I shouted at Viv.

"No shit Sherlock!I was a little surprised that you hadn't told me off till now!"

I broke the conversation after leaving a cute giggle and stood up to get my breakfast.

I looked at the clock and realized it was 10 in the morning.It wasn't as late as I expected but I still was tired and had that horrible headache...plus I'd have to go to school tomorrow,first day after summer holidays,a new school year and best of all,a new school!I had to look perfect!

"Hey,would you mind if I stayed here today?So we can get ready for tomorrow together,I need your opinion and you need mine!" I broke the silence.

"Eyy,I was just about to say that!"

"I'm in your mind!" I said before starting to tickle her.

She was laughing like crazy but suddenly the sheet I had put on to hide my naked body fell off and everything was out.

"Wow..." Viv spat out.

I was standing still,blushing more and more but I ran to get something to put on.The best I idea I had,was placing two pillows,one on my breasts and one on the "lower region".As a result Viv started laughing like crazy again and I started smirking at her.

"This is not funny!" I complained.

"You should have put leaves instead" she tried to say between the laugh.

I ran to the bathroom,seeing all of this mess but at least there were some basketball shorts and a loose t-shirt which was supposedly Viv's.She was such a tomboy...

I looked at myself in the mirror an I realized this actually suited me.I headed back to the room and Viv was surprised to see me in these clothes.

"Someone turned into a lesbian." she looked with a stunned look.

"Stop looking at me like that,it's not like I wore skinny pants or so!"

"You just look like the girl of my dreams" she burst this out with confidence but after she realized it sounded wrong she blushed and hid her face in the pillow.

"Awkwaaaaard" I laughed.

"I'm in the flirting mood,don't interrupt!But I swear I'd never see you in another way than my best friend"

"Phew,that scared me."

I went back to tickling her and the entire morning went by with giggles and stupid jokes that we were both laughing at.