New Savior pt 5

2 months later~
"Urghhh!!!!" Dinah shouted when she killed that Z who's brain splattered every where. Dinah has now recovered from her boyfriend's death and joined the group that Roberta is in. " Let's go," said Doc. " Ok," said Dinah.
When Doc and Dinah reached home, they found a Z in the house. "What the hell? How did a Z get here?" asked Dinah. " Maybe because someone broke in and wants to rob you," said a deep voice. Dinah turned around and saw Doc on the floor, unconscious. Dinah felt anger and punched the man countless of times until he passed out. She looked in the kitchen and saw Roberta, Vasquez, Addy, Murphy and 10K tied up. Then behind her was another Z. She grabbed the Z by the arm and flipped it over and twisted the arm and took a knife and stabbed it. She then untied them and said " We have to leave it's not safe anymore. Get the guns, ammos and grenades. Addy,Murphy and Doc grab the car keys. We need a getaway car. Vasquez, Warren and 10K grab some weapons, ammos, food and clothes. I'll handle the guys and if I don't make it, leave without me,"
All of them looked shock but did as told. Dinah went inside her room and looked outside the window as if she was leaving her home because that's what's happening. Then the door slam and she heard the door lock. She turned around and saw the man that she punched earlier have a pocket knife and he swooshed it around. Warren, Vasquez and 10K tried to get in. "Guys! Leave without me!" Dinah screamed
"No we can't! " Roberta screamed back. "Just leave!!!" Dinah screamed. "Okay fine" Roberta said with sadness in her voice. "Boys, you heard her. Let's go," Roberta said. They went downstairs and drove in front of Dinah's bedroom window to see what going on. They saw Dinah slap the man and tried to reload her gun but the man took the gun out of her hand and grabbed her by her hair and hit her head on the window. Dinah sees the car and gestures them to leave. Once she saw them leave, she found a grenade taped to the back of bed. She took the grenade and pulled the trigger.

Addy's POV
We were driving until we heard an explosion behind us. We looked behind and saw Dinah's house exploded. I started to cry while Doc held me in his arm. I saw 10K on the verge of tears. But then our car's tyre got shot. I looked at the back and saw the Zeros. We all got out of the car. They were going to kill us until I saw one of the men gone. Then I saw a figure going to the other men and killed him. Then everything hit slow motion. I looked carefully at the figure and saw the face I didn't believe I would see ever again. Dinah. She ran to one of the men while the man tried to get the perfect shot but kept on missing. She jumped on the man, took his gun, and cracked his neck which made him collapse. She then jump on the leader and pressed the gun on his temple and chocked him. She looked at us and winked. We were in awe. She then killed the leader and gave the gun to Warren. She went to the corpse and took the keys to their car and gave it to Warren. She jumped on the car and asked us if we have any food.