Prologue 2: Freddie

Freddie Mercury was fast asleep, relieved after getting his one of his biggest secrets out. It all honesty he felt that most people already assumed he was gay. But nevertheless, now they know for certain.

He was awoken by the loud, shrill sound of the telephone next to his bed. Rolling over he sighed, knowing he can't resist a phone call no matter how late it is.

"Who could be calling at this hour?" He grumbled, sleepily.

"Hullo?" He answers quietly.

"Oh you sound tired. I didn't think you'd answer. This is Freddie Mercury, correct?" A man says.

"Yeah... That's me. Who is this?" Freddie asks, tired and not ready for more barraging questions.

"Oh shit. Sorry. My name is Frank DiLeo. I'm the manager for Michael Jackson." Frank says.

"What!?" Freddie throws off his blanket and sits straight up in bed. Memories of his old friend start flooding through his mind once more.

"Yeah... Uh listen. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know... But he desperately wanted your number. Would you mind if I gave him this number? Or is there a better number you'd prefer?" He asks, cautiously.

"Yeah... Yeah... I mean no! Yes! Yes, this number is good. You can give him this number. Michael Jackson the American singer right? King of Pop? Him?" Freddie asks, incredulously.

"Yeah that's him. I'm as surprised as you are, man. Listen, you get your sleep. I'll give this number to Michael in the morning so he doesn't bother you tonight. Thanks, man" Frank says.

"Thank you, darling. I... look forward to hearing from him." Freddie replies, hanging up.

Michael Jackson?! I thought he hated me! In fact, the last thing he said to me was "I never want to see your face again, so stay away from me and out of my life!" Maybe he saw my interview and fell madly in love with me and changed his mind!

Rolling over, Freddie closes his eyes, all the while knowing he won't be getting anymore sleep. He's much to excited about the idea of having Michael back in his life.

The Secrets Of Love And Lossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें