Where It All Started

Hello! I'm alive! Beware of the *beep* s and ****
----
[School, 9:30]

"Heh, b****!"
"Stupid!"
"Ugly!"

I stared blankly at road upon me, bowing my head and clutching my books tighter. They threw paper balls and pens and paper and pens and paper and pens..

(I'll try to make crack-like.)

I sniffed as I held back my tears.

I was different.
I liked what they dislike
I'm good at what they're bad at

In short, they were jealous. They teased me, they bullied me, I was judged, driven to depression.

I never really liked life, so whenever I go, I always bring fake smiles. The only escape I had was anime and manga. Of course, they bullied me from being different.

Judged
Mistreated

My family, they were rich, before, the accident. A great murder was occurred. That only left me and my baby bro.

My little brother was the sweetest and the most helpful kid, considering he's just 5. We weren't adopted. I am 18, a legal age, of course.

I knew that my brother was young and needed to be taken care of, so I planned to-- send him away, in (country). I kept silent about the truth.

I only wished for a better life for my brother. That's all.

I went home, throwing pieces of paper out of my hair. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. On the way, I suddenly felt thirsty. I turned my bag and searched for my bottle.

That's right, I forgot, they threw it.

I sighed again, rubbing the bridge of my nose. I looked around for vending machines or some sort. Just then, I spotted a sweet shop, just around the corner and beamed.

'Maybe I'll buy sweets and a drink too.' I thought

I walked over to the shop, being greeted by a chirpy cashier who happily chimed "come in!" at me. I smiled. I went to the sections where to find the sweets and drinks of course.

I spotted a candy labeled 'Dimensional Taker'. 'Must be a new candy. I'll try it!' I grabbed the candy without a second thought and grabbed some (f/drink) too.

---

"Come again!"

The cashier waved a bye to me as I nodded in return. I rushed to get home, excited to eat the candy.

~*~

"Tadaima!" I called out. Sounds of footsteps came rushing in (ah, I repeated it). "Okaiwi!" He said, cutely, mispronouncing the word. I giggled. I went to the couch, threw my bag (to who-knows-where), and started gulping down the candy.

"Onii-chan!" My brother jumped on my lap as I started to feel dizzy. I hugged my brother, like a drunk person, and blacked out.

"WAHHHHH!!" Was all I heard when I lost my consciousness.