Should I stay or should I go?

A/N: Ok this story is where the cast is on its last few weeks of filming season two on the month of Febuary and this is gonna be my very first fanfic that I have ever written in my entire life so please bear with me. Without further ado let's start.

       We finished filming a scene for the episode 'The Brain', 'The Palace', 'The Pumpkin Patch', and 'The Boy Who Came Back To Life' and we're on a lunch break right now so I decided to take a walk and sit on a bench under a tree and just feel the scenery because why not?

As I sat there and closed my eyes, It was very peaceful for a late morning and I could feel the breeze of the air, hear the birds tweeting, and the streaming water.

On all that I said, I hear a person walking towards me and I ignored it at first but the second I decided ignoring it I could feel somebody sat beside me and I continued to ignore the person beside me and what seemed like five minutes of silence, at that moment at the same time.

I opened my eyes to look at the person beside me and at the same time she said. "Hey Finn" .

The person right beside me at the moment is none other than Millie Bobby Brown, the Stranger Things's star Eleven and should I note the amazing Maddison O'donnel from The Intruders and also the person I have a crush on and admiring, the Millie Bobby Brown.

I was shocked at first but then I casually said "Hey", while looking away from her because I'm sure I'm red as a tomato right now.

"So what brings you here in this part of the set?" Millie asked looking at the lake. God I love her accent.

I sit up straight and looked at lake in front of us and said, "Just taking a walk and decided to sit here enjoying the scenery".

"That so?", she asked. I leaned my hands to the edge of the bench. Since when did we get so awkward?

"What about you? What brings you here in this part of the set?", I asked looking at her admiring her features.

Millie started to sit up straight too and looked at me and said, "Just happen to follow a particular friend who led me to this beautiful place" with the familiar smile I learned to love.

"Oh, so this 'particular friend' of yours have a name?" I asked smirking.

"Oh I believe you know my friend too well to ask a name" Millie said smiling.

"If that's the case then tell me what I don't know about your friend then" I said facing her now looking directly in her beautiful brown eyes with a smile.

Millie started to face me as well and I'm pretty sure I started to blush.

"He doesn't know that he has this amazing smile that his fans like; that I love" Millie said.

I didn't quite catch what she said at first but when I realized what she said her phone rings interrupting our moment.

When Millie checked her phone, she found out that it was a text from the Duffer Brothers that the rest of our shooting for today has been cancelled.

After checking her phone, Millie and I once again looked at each with a smile plastered on our faces.

We were in deep silence until Millie broke the silence saying, "Should I stay or should I go now?".

With a smile that she says she loves still plastered on my face, I replied--

"Stay"

- - - -
A/N: There goes the first chapter and I'm very sorry if this very narrative or very detailed but I hope in the later future my writing method will improve. Please tell in the comments if you like the story.