Chapter 1

{Jerome's POV}

I get home and just let it all out. I break down in the middle if my living room. I've never really had luck with any girls. I always loved hanging out with my so called freinds. I always hung out with Mitch untill he moved to Canada then I New Jersey. We still keep in touch. Were friends but I feel as if were more than just freinds. Theres something special about him that made me melt evreytime he smiled at me with those bright beautiful brown eyes....and his cheek bones were stunning...wait.....I cant possiblely l-love Mitch.....Can I?!

My Skype goes off. I get up and wipe away the tears and apperantly I got a message from Adam.

[SKYPE]

Adam: JAYROM!?! Is da Fluffy back from his DATE!?

I look at the message and then snap back into reality and respond.

Me: Oh...uhh yeah dood whats up?

Adam: FLUFFY!! So how was your date with Jasmine~

I sit there and just read the message over and over again. Untill I respond with a

Me: Fine...

Adam: Ok i just wanted to see if you were back. Im recording with Mitch if you want to join were playing some Parkour.

Me: Sure sounds fun

Adam: WOO! I'll add you to the call.

[SKYPE Call: Adam, Accepted]

A: JAYROOM

M: BIGGUMS

J: Hey doods

A: How was your guys date?

J: .....

M: Biggums?

J: Fine. Just like any other I suppose

A: What did you do?

J: Ate at our favorite place, danced and just had fun. Can we record now?

A: Sure thing Fluffy

J: Ok, you have the server ready?

M: Yeah dood, join it I made the Ip BenjaBacca4evs

I blush at that. Maybe I do Love Bajan, Ive always thought if him as something more since gradeschool....but hes straight and im bi...Forever Alone it is...

~Time Skip After Recording~

A: Hey guys im done here im tired as heck. Bye

M: Bye dood

J: C you Adam

[SKYPE: Adam has left the call]

M: Just me and you dood

J: yeah....

M: I could tell you were lying about your date tonight

J: R-really

M: Um yeah...what happened dood

I start to cry

M: dood you dont have to tell me you know that...

J: No I-I do...I.have to.......Jasmine....s-she dumped me....

I was crying into my hands again wishing Mitch was here to comfort me

M: Aw Biggums.....Im Sorry Man....but think of it this way. There always all if those girls that wish they had you...

J: .....I-I don't really know man.....there all 13-17

Mitch starts to laugh. His laugh is adorable and I cant help but laugh along with him.

M: See! Your laughing! I knew I was good for something!

J: Thanks Mitch

M: No Problem Dood thats what im here for. Its Getting late better get some sleep dood.

J:......ok Night dood

M: Night Biggums ;)

[SKYPE: Call Ended]

I get up and go to my bedroom....right there on the Nightstand is a picture of me and Jasmine....I pick it up and next to it is our photoalbum. Lots of pictures of us being a normal happy couple. Where did I go wrong....

I flip the page and right there is a picture of Mitch and I arms slung over one anothers shoulder cheek to cheek. It looked as if we just laughed our butts off. He was adorable in this picture. But when isnt he adorable

I take the picture out and lay in bed hugging the picture of us...

Why cant I just be forever together....with Mitch...