Fateful Meeting

May 23rd
Another peacefully day in Mikado city,  also for Mikumo Osamu.

Today is his birthday,  so everyone in Tamakoma are celebrating it. He's not busy, but always think about his 'friend'. It's been 1 year since that thing happened.

Osamu sighed as he walks to Tamakoma branch. 'I just can't  stop thinking of "him"...' He thought.

"Ohayo, Osamu-kun. " Chika walked to him and her expression turned when she saw Osamu's look. "Ohayo,  Chika." Osamu replied with a tired look.

"Are you alright,  Osamu-kun?" Chika asked. "I'm fine, just thinking. " Osamu replied with a smile. Chika hesitate at first,  then decided to ask. "Is it.. about 'him'?" Osamu nods.

"When I was asked by mother what is my wish since today is my birthday, I immediately thought about wanting to meet 'him' again..." Osamu sighed.

"I think everyone will think about that. " Chika said as they stopped when they saw crowds gathering around the road. "? What happened?" Osamu immediately said.  "Let's check it. " Osamu look at Chika,  which nods in response.

***
They walked to the crowds where they can hear some people whispering. "What happened?" "Maybe accident?" "Someone crashed over a child!" "What,  really?" "But I saw that the car is broken." "What about the kid?"

Osamu looked at Chika and nods, then walked closer to take a look of the scene.

An ambulance and police car stopped in the middle of the road,  with a damaged car.  The police,  driver, even the passerby look confused. Because of the crowds, Osamu can't see clearly.

After few minutes,  the crowd dispersed,  and the truth is clear.

There, beside the policeman stands a white haired boy with red eyes. His appearance looks like a 6 years old child and he's holding something familiar.

"Isn't that..?" Chika said with wide eye. "It's impossible... " Osamu muttered as the policeman and that child passes by him.

.
.
.
.
.
'That's...'
.
.
.
.
"Kuga?"