"Okay I'm ready" Blossom Said coming out of her room with a red short dress. It wasn't those kind of dresses that girls wear to get a lot of attention. It was just a simple dress but beautiful.

When Brick got back to the living room, and look at Blossom. His cheeks turn red and sweat dropped down his forehead. His heart repeated rapidly. He gulped.

"You look beautiful blossom.  Now let's go" dexter said grabbing his keys.

As blossom was about to shut the door, Brick stopped her "I want to talk to you" he said

Blossom stopped and looked up to him since he was taller. She was confused but understood and told Dexter to wait at his Car and soon she'll come. Dexter nodded and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blossom turn to brick "What is it brick?" She asked confused "Do you like him?" He asked

"Huh? Are you talking about dexter?"

"Yea, Do you?"

"No, We're just Bestfriends and He's dating somebody" she said and smiled

"Did you like him before?"

"Huh? Oh um yea but that was when we were little and he- Wait why you wanna know?" She said one of her eyebrows raised?

"Huh? Ah? Oh I'm just curious" he said his cheeks turning red and his teeth pressing tight.

"Brick..I wanna know umm"

"Yea?"

"What happened between us, in the closet..Did you feel something? Or was it nothing?" She said her eyes showing she was curious and kinda sad.

"Blossom..it was just a dare" he said looking at her saying it like it meant nothing.

Blossom felt her heart stabbed and ripped apart "oh yea! I was just curious that's all. Well good to know. I better go now" Blossom Said turning around to the door and opening it

"Wait Blossom!" He Yelled But she just kept going and leaving. Not wanting to stop.

She didn't want him near her. What was she thinking? It was a dare. Of course it meant nothing. They were playing a game, but why did it felt so real? She thought.

Once she got to the car, tears came. Dexter ask what was wrong

"Blossom what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked worried

"Yea, everything is fine. Don't worry about it. Let's just go please" she said smiling, pretending what just happened was nothing

As they both got in the car, Dexter speed away.

Brick finally got outside of the building but it was too late since they were gone and the worse part he didn't know where they were going.

'Fuck' He thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV:

It hurt so much, it keeps repeating in her head.

'Blossom, It was just a dare'

Tears fell but she still smiled, her right hand palm on her chin, He was right. Why cry? It's not like he would ever have feelings? She was meant for somebody else but didn't know who it was. Dexter kept quiet but looked worried what happened to her.

After a few minutes later, He asked her "Blossom, are you feeling better?"

"Huh? Oh yea. I feel good. Where are we going exactly?" She asked

College Roommates ✔️ (WILL Be Edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें