Chapter Two

As I climbed out of my truck and dragged my luggage out of my truck I shuffled my feet towards the office. The camp didn't look as bad as I imgained it, but it still reeked of sluts and sex. That's one of my many reasons I didn't want to come. But with the fact that my mom bribed me with five hundred dollars every two weeks, I'm okay with being here.

"Ow!" I shouted at the dude that knocked me to the ground. "Watch were your fucking going." I growled. Not really, but I said it harshly. I looked up to the guy and he was hot. He had blonde hair tipped red with black streaks and a lip ring. He was glaring at me though. Probably cause I ran into him and I yelled at him. I grinned sarcastically back at him and watched as his glare became deeper. I laughed half heartily.

"Sorry for yelling at you bro,  I just thought you were some skany slut." I narrowed my eyes as I said the last part, at nothing imparticular. He chuckled at me. I looked back up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"It looks like you don't want to be here?"

"No shit sherlock.." I smiled. "But, I was bribed, so its all okay " He laughed at me again and started talking.

"You do know that your heading into the boys part of the camp right?" I looked at him clueless.

"But I thought that's where the office is." I said in a small voice. HE bursted out laughing. I glared at him and then kicked hisd shin. I spun around and started walking in the other direction. Idiot. He reappeared by my side.

"I'll show you where it is."  I nodded my head.

Dylan's POV

I was walking towards the office eto show the new girl where her cabin is and everything when someone bumped into me. I was pissed, did they not know who I was?

"Ow!" She yelled. She ? A powerful one at that. "Watch where your fucking going!" I glared at her. She had black hair that was streaked all kinds of colours, like neon green, red, blue, purple. It was cut like in scene way. She also had a lip ring and a tongue one. I noticed that when she talked. She was also a wolf. I glared at her again.

She grinned at me sarcastically. Already I could tell she wasn't like the other girls. At this I glared deeper.

"Sorry for yelling at you bro,  I just thought you were some skany slut." She narrowed her eyes at the last part. I chuckled. Okay, so she might not be like the other girls.

''It looks like you don't want to be here?''

'No shit sherlock.'' She smiled again. I really like that smile. ''But I was bribed, so it all okay.'' I laughed at her.

'You do know that your walking in the boys part of camp right?'' She looked at me clueless.

''But I thought that the office was that way.'' She said innocently. I burst out laughing. She huffed and kicked me. OW! That girl can hit! I ran up to her and told her that I would show her where the office was. She nodded.

'So do you like dancing?'' She looked at me and smiled gently. I felt my knees buckle. Is this my mate?

'Yea, alot. I just dont wanna be here.'' She glared again. I laughed. It seems like I'm doing that alot. See, I come from a powerful family, not the royals, but next to them. Here Everybody thinks I'm a freak, so I got into alot of trouble with fights. AS I turned to look at this girl, it looks as if she got into a lot of fights too and that people made fun of her too. But the aura that surronded her you had to think twice.  IT sent of the message, 'that if you want to mess with me, prepared to get fucked with.' Sp thats why i think she'll be a very good friend of mine.

''Oh, it's you.'' Said a nasally voice, that belonged to the fake blond, Melinda. The annoying bitch. I saw the girl look up and glare and retort back.

''Oh its you, the very own Barbie Bitch.'' Melinda gasped and glared at her.

''Do You know who I am?'' She asked.

''No. But do you know who I am?''

'Why would I want to?''

''Because after this, you'll be sure to remeber me.'' I smiled at the girl, I know whats up.

''After what?'' The girl smiled sadistactly and shot out her fist.