Dance *shudder* Camp

"I'm not going." 

"Yes, you are."

"Nope."

"This is'nt up for  a discussion  Adriana." I glared at  her.

"Maybe when you were planning this, you  could've added me into it."

She narrowed her eyes a  me. "Go pack, Adri," She glanced at my unmoving body. "NOW."

"hppt!" I huffed. "Yes Captain!" I muttered while leaving to pack.

"I heard that!" she called back to me. You were meant too.  I felt her glare into my back and I grinned deviously. Oh, I forgot to mention, were werewolves, so cool right? Not to me it is. Having to do everything the Alpha and Alpha Female says all the time is a pain. Expecially when their your parents. Having all this responsibiltly  when your only seventeen aint a great quaility  when your a Misscot.

15 minutes later...

All clothes packed, laptop, Ipod, cellphone, my boots, jackets; everything. I   dragged my  feet down the hall.

"Stop doing that!" I heard my little brother scream at me through his room. I purposfully (sry for an spelling mistakes) put more weight on my feet and made the dragging sounds louder.

"What?! I  can't  hear you!" I  screamed back at him. When I finally got to th front door, my mom and dad were waiting for me . 

"Good bye Adri." My mother said into my hair as she hugged me tightly.

"Bye mom." My dad took her place as she left wiping  away her tears.

"Have fun!" He said  enthusasticly after   we hugged.

"'Cause that's bound to happen." I mumbled sarcastically. At the same time they narrowed their eyes at me. I put my hands up as if I was surrendering. Well you pretty much are. "It wasn't my idea to send me off to that horrible, cruel, deathtaking, stinky, slutty, horrid, aweful-"

"We get it." Dad said.

"-place. It was yours. I'm not going there willingly, so you had to force me.", I smirked,"Or bribed." I added under my breath. Mom glared at me while Dad looked at her confused. "I get it I get it!. I'm going!" I Hugged them both before heading to my truck. 4 Door- F1-50. 

I sighed as I climbed in. This is gunna be one hell of a year at Dance Camp. If you want me to contiinue  please comment  or Vote.

COMMENT

VOTE