Alec's breakup

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN TMI, THAT GOES TO THE WONDERFUL AUTHOR!

Alec's P.O.V.

I am so excited. I finally got a chance to visit my boyfriend Magnus. I have been busy all week, but mom said that I get the day off. Izzy is happy for me. She said that she is happy that I have finally found someone. Oh, I am Alec Lightwood by the way.

o0o

I get to Magnus's house and hear talking. Who is he talking to?

"Babe, what do you want to drink?" Is that Magnus?

"I don't know, um, how about coke, baby." A lady replies.
"Okay. Hey for lunch, do you want to go to that pizza place?"
"As a couple?"
"Of course, why not?" Magnus asks.
"Because you haven't broke up with Alec yet."
"That's because I have to date him, that way I can keep my place as the warlock representative, not because I love him."

That is where I budged in.

"What do you mean you don't love me?!" I yelled in rage. I mean I know I am usually the calm one, but still, he cheated on me.

"A-a-alec what are y-you doing h-h-here?" Magnus stutters.

"Trying to surprise my boyfriend, but I guess he had a surprise for me instead!"

"We can talk about this just..."

"No!" I hollered," I don't want to talk to you! I am leaving!"

With that I slammed the door and raced away. That night I told Izzy about everything.

o0o

The next day was a blur. Then at about 9:00, I heard screaming, and Clary running to her room. After a minute, I crawled out of bead, and into her room. We both looked up at the same time. Our faces were the same masks of pain, and betrayal. I stayed that night with her, holding her as we cried.

Ohhh like? Please leave a review!