Chapter 11

Dylan's POV
I woke up and went down stairs and asked myself how could my mom see milo his a ghost then I thought maybe she was drunk but I got worried and asked her mom can I asked you something yeah what is it oh how did you see milo who's milo she asked never mind so maybe she was drunk I'm so happy that she couldn't see him I went upstairs and milo scared me. Milo's POV Dylan I almost lost you the other day I know Dylan said but look I'm still here for you and I will always be by your side babe thanks Dylan I said I need to talk to you about killing your family you have to do it or he will get mad at me and I will never see you again I said. Dylan's POV I love milo but I don't want to kill my family or do I let me think about it milo I said then milo said okay and kissed me I had a nice feeling in me when milo kissed me he smiled and left. Milo's POV I need Dylan to kill his family or I might not ever see him again i went up to his room and he was reading I like the way he was reading and I just saw those nice eyes and soft lips he saw me looking at him and he said milo come inside as I went inside he grabbed my hand and took me to his bed and we laid in the bed he told me to read him the book his head Was on my chest and I just looked at him and he cuddled me I started reading the book and then took a break and just played with his hair it was soft and smelled nice I cuddled with him and kissed him I told him that every time he kissed me it felt nice and that I got this awesome feeling, he said me to milo, we felt asleep then Zach came to his room and looked at us and got mad and got ice water and dumped it on us as we woke up I just told him to leave us alone and he took me by my hand and took me to his room and locked the door. Zach's POV why do you chose Dylan instead of me what did I do wrong nothing milo said its just that your to much like your dad and he's an asshole he said, ok milo remember the day we had our first kiss milo's POV yeah i said but I didn't feel comfortable when you kissed me why he said because your like your dad he just said close your eyes and I did he leaned on me and kissed me I felt comfortable I got so surprised because he made me feel good when he kissed me and he was a good kisser I returned the kiss but then broke it and said no I can't I'm so sorry Zach I like you but I love Dylan and it would break his heart. Dylan's POV I didn't know what took milo so long to get out of Zach's room but then he came out and I told him what happened to you babe he said Dylan your brother kissed me but I told him that I can't be with him because I love you so much better than your brother ok I said I love you so much milo thanks for choosing me instead of him no problem he said as we laughed and kissed bye Dylan he said bye. Milo's POV all I could think about was that kiss Zach gave me do I like him I thought no I can't like him I already have Dylan I can't leave him he's so nice I love him so much I said but then I Heard something it was Zach he jumped up to me and kissed me as I pushed him no Zach I can't be with you even though I kinda like you then I heard other sound and it was Dylan he said date him milo he likes you and he's my brother I think it's time we break up he said as he cried no Dylan do it for me he said ok fine but you will always be my best friend and first love I said then he left ok Zach I guess it's you and me yeah Zach said and kissed me in my head I was thinking I will always love Dylan.....

Stay with me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें