"You're here," Brandon said as I walked in the door of the venue, "They're asking fifty million questions and I don't have the answers they need. You need to go talk to them."

"Oh, okay," I said nervously.

"Calm down," Chris told me, "It's going to be fine."

"I'm trying to, but what if she says no?" I asked.

"She's not going to say no!" Brandon, Chris, Sid, Dustin, and Dean all shouted at me in unison.

"Look, I've known her longer than you have and I have never seen her this happy. She loves you. She wants to be with you forever. She wants to marry you," Chris said reminding me that he knew Andy several months before I even knew her name.

"How do you know she wants to marry me?" I asked him, "You can't be sure of that."

"I know," Chris said, "Kelly has told me."

"And Sam has told me," Brandon chimed in.

I just rolled my eyes at the guys and turned to find the manager to discuss details for everything tonight. I wandered through the venue for what seemed like hours before I found who I was looking for.

"You're Cory right?" a woman walked up to me and asked.

"Yes," I managed to spit out, "Are you Jennifer?"

"I am," she smiled.

"I was told you have some questions for me," I stated.

"I do," Jennifer said with a smile, "First, do you have the video?"

"I'll have to go get it," I told her.

"Second, do you have any plans for exactly where you want Andrea and where you will be coming from?" she asked me.

"I want her in the middle for sure," I told her, "Back here, but her friends can keep her there. I'll come out from here on the side and walk around."

"Okay," Jennifer smiled, "That sounds like a plan. This is the craziest thing I've ever agreed to do. The general manager thinks I've lost my mind."

"I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am that you agreed to do this for me," I thanked her.

"You should really be thanking Brandon. He really did some bargaining on your part," Jennifer told me, "He called me not long after you and really convinced me to do this."

"BMatt did that? Really?" I questioned her.

"Yes, he did. He told me your whole story. How you knew from day one that she was the one for you. How you have changed so much because of her," Jennifer explained.

"Wow! I would have never expected that from him. Chris, sure, but not BMatt," I said in astonishment as she smiled.

"How about you go get me that video and then you can relax for a while?" Jennifer asked me.

"Okay," I smiled as I turned on my heels to go find the video.

The second I entered the bus doors I noticed that something was wrong. Everyone was grouped around the table looking at something.

"What's going on?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"We're in the news," Chris said, "The national news."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I grabbed the computer from Chris.

"Chris Lane and twin brother, Cory Shop at Tiffany's in Nashville" the headline read as tears started forming in my eyes. I knew it was a matter of time before Andy saw this and put two and two together. I had to do something.