The Geek (Justin Bieber fanfiction)

My name is Anna Rose. I'm 17 years old. Today is the last day of school and I don't want to go to that place! My high school is like hell. Thanks God i got my best friend Ariana Williams. It's not that I'm not popular, because i kinda am, but i don't like the teachers 'n the geeks. They're the most annoying people in the world! Aaaand there's the one who's not thst bad. His name's Justin. Justin Bieber. He's a geek, one year older than me. He's very nice and i really like him, but i'm not attracted. I just wake up. Everytime i wake up i think of lots of stuff. But than...

Mom: Anna! Breakfast!

Shit! I have to get ready! I can't let Ari wait for me.

Me: I'm coming mooom!

I put on a beautiful dress, because, you know, first day of school. I have to look good. So, i put on that beautiful dress. It's a white dress with a lot of little flowers, and it has a necklace with two butterflies. I put on some high heels, take my purse, brush my teeth and my brown hair and go down to have breakfast.

Mom: Wow Annabelle, you're so pretty!

I hate it when she's calling me like that! My name IS ANNA. Only she calls me like that.

Me: Mom, my name is Anna and you know it. You gave me this name.

Dad: Morning

Me: Morning daddy :)

Dad: Good luck at school today.

Me: Thanks

Dad: Umm, Lisa (My mom) this evening I called a family at dinner.

Mom: What family?

Dad: Bieber

Me: What?!

Dad: What? I tough you like Justin.

Me: I do. I'm happy. Thank you dad.

Dad: Wow.. i wasn't expecting.

Mom: Anna, Ari is here. You have to go.

Me: K bye.

~Outside~

Ari: Hi! Ready for school?!

Me: Hi! Sure.

Ari: Ok. Get it the car. My sister's driving.

Me: Alexis?! You must be kidding me!

Alexis is a blonde skinny slut. I don't know how Ari can be her sister...

~In the car~

Alexis: Hii Anna, right?

Woooow. Alexis was beautiful and normal dressed.

Me: Yes. Hi.

Alexis: How was your summer?

Me: I had a lot of fun. But can you please start the car? I don't wanna be late.

Alexis: Oh, sorry.

Me: Ari, guess what.

Ari: What?

Me: My dad called Justin and his family to have dinner with us.

Ari: Justin? Justin Bieber? The geek?

Me: Yeah, that Justin.

Alexis: Ok we're here.

Me: Thank you.

Alexis: Ok bye.

We: Bye.