My body continued to writhe, rocking from side to side in hopes of respite, “Oh baby,” Declan sighed and upon opening my eyes I looked down to see him just gazing at me with a serene smile, “you’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

Oh how these men spoke to me; it was like a hot branding iron on my libido; a wanton shriek sprung from my lips and on their own accord, my legs opened, and silently giving Declan permission to venture among unexplored territory. Deacon was working my neck and my sensitive ears with his teeth and tongue while one hand slipped under me, unclipping my plain black bra. I was all but naked in seconds; my shorts ripped to shreds, now laying on the floor in tatters and my bra thrown somewhere across the room.

Naked.

I was fucking naked with two men!

No, not men, wolves.

And not just wolves, my mates.

Two mates!

I never considered this side of having TWO mates before.

I just saw the detriments, the strains and the problems that would arise; not once did I see the fun, exciting aspects; the sex… this was classed as a threesome wasn’t it?

Hold up, my first time; losing my virginity to a frickin threesome!

Didn’t that make me some sort of hussy?

“No baby it doesn’t. This is with your mates, nobody will judge you,” Deacon murmured, tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling my lips to his. I said that out loud? Silly girl!

Losing myself to the moment, my tongue ventured deeply into Deacon’s, tangling with his; just at that point an indescribable form of pleasure took over. Declan was doing something to me… down there and god damn it felt amazing. I moaned wildly into Deacon’s mouth, gripping his hair roughly, bucking my hips, wanting more.

“Oh you like that?” Declan breathes from down south; I have no energy nor do I want to talk so I just nod harshly, gasping when Deacon’s hand start exploring my breasts, firstly cupping them before teasing my nipples with such expert ease. Oh god it feels… heavenly! His lips leave mine and begin peppering gentle butterfly kisses down my cheek, over my throat and down south before reaching their goal, my breasts.

Raising myself up, I look down at my men… Deacon’s tongue and teeth exploring the skin of my nipples, sending ferocious shivers through my chest, leaving goose pumps in its wake; Declan doing unspeakable things do my clit with his tongue.

“Ohhhhhh,” a shaky moan leaves my lips and I slump back once more into the comforts of my mattress; both Deac and Dec chuckle but continue with their torture.

I have never felt such pleasure… and to think, this is only their mouths! I wonder what they can do with their… I blush at my wayward thoughts, but kick the embarrassment away. These are my mates, and this was going to happen eventually. It was inevitable.

“Ffffff! Deac, yes! More! More!” I gasp, my back arching as his teeth grip onto my nipple hard, tugging roughly, “yes yes. Declan, don’t stop whatever you do. Oh god, you two! Moreeee!” I just continue to shoot orders, knowing both of them will do as I please. The power of a mate is piquant.

I wasn’t totally innocent… I had played with myself plenty, but I’ve never been with a man in anyway. I was completely inexperienced… but I knew what was happening right now and I welcomed it.

The rise in my body, the flying sensation began to take over and my eyes closed, relishing the pleasure consuming my skin. Oh Dec was incredible with his tongue!