Where It All Began

Kaneki ' s POV

I huffed and puffed as I ran towards Hides apartment. It's the only place I could hide from the CCG. Even if it meant showing Hide my true form. I saw his apartment in the distance. I smiled, "Hide you bastard you'd better have that door open". I chuckled to myself. I opened the door and my face turned red. In the middle of the apartment room I saw Hide shirtless and pantless. Hides face turned red. "H-h-h- Hide" I stammered. Hide grabbed me inside. I was confused and didn't know what to do.

Hides POV

Kaneki looked so damn sexy when he was embarrassed. I pushed kaneki onto my bed. "H-h-h Hide what are you doing?!?!" He stammered. "Kaneki I love you" I said. Kaneki blushed. I stripped off my boxers and Kaneki turned into a cherry. My member popped out fully erected. I didn't care if Kaneki saw me like this, I loved him more than anything in the world.

Kanekis POV

I was scared. Hide was making me nervous, I didn't know e felt this way about me. We have been friends ever since we were little but I never noticed that he liked me. I whimpered. Hide must've like that noise that came out of me because he smiled and licked his lips. "Enough silent talk let's begin" said hide seductively. He ripped off my shirt and pants. I blushed redder now. "Hey, am I going to be the only one making you feel pleasure?", Hide asked me. I looked at him. And then I wanted it. Like a ghoul smelling fresh meat I wanted hide. I wanted to eat him entirely. My right eye turned red and black. I gasped and covered it Hide laughed. "Bakaneki, you don't think I didn't know you were a ghoul?". "How did you know?" I asked. Hide replied "Bro I knew it ever since you started acting all weird, and your doctor told me". I was about to reply when all of a sudden Hide ripped of my boxers. My member hardened and Hide's eyes widened. I followed his stare and found it it was staring at my member. Please be gentle I asked him. "Only if you let me have your body" he replied.

:Hey Lovees! So I want you to tell me how this first chapter went and put in the comment section if I should continue this lemon :) :
Sincerly, ĐÆÞH Į§ ÝØÜŘ. ĐƧ§ƏŘÞ