Chapter 1 August

*AUGUSTS POVE*

"August WAKE UP!" Shouted my mom from down stairs, "IM UP" i yelled back at her. I got out of bed And went to go take a shower, after that I picked my purist I decided to wear my dark blue high wasted shorts, blue and white stripped tank top, and my blue toms. I went over to my mirror and brushed out my long brown wavy hair and pinned my bangs up with a cute pink bow, after that I looked in the Mirror to make sure that I looked great then headed Down stairs for breakfast. When I got down stairs I saw my mom washing dishes and I came over to the table and say down on the stool. My mom came over. And gave me a kiss on the cheek and handed me my pancakes.

" your 16th birthday is in 2 days and u still haven't told u what u wanted yet" said my mom "it's okay you don't need to get me anything it's fine all I wanted was my party that's all" I said my mom just rolled my eyes and walked away with my dishes and I went to go get my things ready for school. I texted my best friend Ashely she's a year younger than me and she has blonde hair we've been friends since grade 5.

TEXT TO: Ashley

Me: hey do u want me to get my mom to drop me off at your house and we can walk to school?

Ashley: Sure ill be ready in 10!

Me: see ya then :)

"Mom can u drop me off at Ashley's again"? I asked her "sure jut hurry up and get ready I have to go to work earlier today so Is it okay I I drop u off earlier than usual ? " she said "Ashley's moms on vacation and I'm sure she would mind" I said back.

My mom drove me to Ashley's house and we were were going to get snacks and he's to school right away we had to finish our homework.

* Authors note*

Sorry for the short chapter I can't think right now but i promise ill update later :) - Alicia