Chapter 29 - A Happy Ending

ابدأ من البداية

“She will be. You kicked her ass, love.” Sion chuckled. The sound made her smile.

“I’m not sure I exactly know what happened though.” She frowned.

“Me neither. But whatever you did worked.”

“How so?”

It was a question, which had bothered her for a while, and while she was happy to be back in Haims, the constant lack of answers made her go mental. She didn’t know what it was she did that had worked.

“From what I gathered,” Sion started. “You were exposed to Envy’s essence but refused to be affected. You targeted her very core with joy. And for that to work, you had to use her own joy against her. Something only you could do.”

“How come I didn’t die again then?” Unique asked. “It wasn’t much different from what I did the first time.”

“According to Fatus, you did die.” Sion moved over and stroked her cheek. “I think that Lif intervened.”

“But why?”

“That’s an answer only she can give you.” He kissed her cheek. “I have something for you.”

“Yeah?” She smiled and helped herself to sit upright. “What is it?”

“It’s something you should have gotten back a long time ago,” he said.

Her eyesight wasn’t fully restored, but it would get there soon. She narrowed her eyes and focused on him. He was holding a little box. She took it in her hands and carefully opened it. A gasp escaped her lips when she realized what it was.

“Can you help me put it on?” she asked.

“With a pleasure.” He took the chain and moved behind her. She lifted her hair away as he placed the chain around her neck.

The pendant was back where it belonged. She sighed in content and leaned back against Sion.

“Thank you,” she whispered. “For not giving up on me.”

“Never.” He kissed her neck. “Unique?”

“Yes?”

“I have a favor to ask you.” His arms wrapped around her.

“What is it? I’d do anything.”

“Well. You see…” He hesitated.

“Spill the beans, pretty boy.”

“Well. Once upon a time, I was with this breathtaking unique girl. We had the best moments of my life.”

She smiled. “Yeah?”

“I’d like to relive those moments.”

She laughed and turned around to face him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she pressed herself close to him. His lips found hers, and she returned the kiss willingly.

When she finally needed to breathe, she giggled. “Luckily, we don’t need the power of retro-cognition for that.”

A/N - Alright, this is the ACTUAL Ending. I hope you've enjoyed my writing up until this point. I know that there's many things to be improved on this story still. It needs a lot of tightening up and clarification to be anywhere near publishable (If I ever want to do that, lol)

If something confuses you, and you feel that there's questions unanswered, don't hesitate to comment. These will be useful when I revise this book, and they'll be even more useful IF (and that's a big if) I decide to make a sequel, prequel, or anything else for the Gods of Haims.

It's not unlikely that I'll return to Sion and Unique at some point. And I don't think I'll be able to forget about the rest of the Gods either. 

As always, if you've enjoyed it, please consider voting, commenting, adding it to your public reading lists, and of course tell your friends about it. It would mean the world to me, and like mentioned before, I couldn't have done this without you. 

I have one favor to ask of you though. I've uploaded a copyright part of this book, where I also dedicate this story to all of you. It would mean a lot if you'd give it a look, to see how much I actually appreciate you. 

For updates on whether I continue this into a series of Novels, or books. Or even if you'll be interested in seeing a full re-write. You can follow me on here by going to my profile. On there, I also have some other works, which you are more than welcome to take a look at. I guess that all of my characters have a bit of Unique and Sion in them. ;) 

You can also "like" my facebook page, just search for my name "Maja D Jørgensen" or comment and ask for the link. On there I have pictures of how I imagine Unique and Sion, along with any fan art that might be given. You are of course welcome to submit it as well. I will give credit. 

Feel free to friend me on facebook as well. Just state you're from Wattpad, and I'll accept :) 

Also, I might enter this in the "Watty Awards 2013" So I hope you'll support me there too. 

Thank you for everything, and don't forget to leave me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like? Would you like to know more about the Gods of Haims? :) 

I love you all <3

THE END. (<-- Lol. I've always wanted to write that xD)