"I want you to stay." I said, walking toward him.

"I can't. I'm really tired..."

"You want to tell me why you're mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you." Nick almost laughed, as he turned around.

"Okay, then why don't you stay? I'm really horny." I walked to Nick & ran my hand up his back. He took a few steps forward, then turned to face me, his mouth contorted as he bit his lip, nervously.

"I'm not in the mood for sex, Demi." He said, throwing his arms out, wildly. "I just want to go home, is that okay? I told you I didn't want to spend every fucking night together, anyway." He yelled, not looking, directly, at my face.

"What is wrong? Why can't you tell me what I did?" I asked, tears filling my eyes as my voice cracked.

Nick let out a breath, then walked back to me, putting his hands on my arms. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry." He pulled me into his arms & ran his hand down my hair as I let out a quiet sob. "I heard you talking to your mom in the kitchen tonight. I heard you say you still loved Carter & didn't know if you two were really over for good & that you didn't know if I was the one."

I pulled away from Nick & wiped the tears from face. "Oh Nick... " I sighed, deeply & stepped back a few inches. "I'm sorry. Ever since my dad died, Nick, I don't hold much weight on the future. I prefer to live in the here & now. I don't know if you're the one, but that's only because I have no idea what will happen in the future. I mean, at one point, I thought Carter was the one, but he ended up not being... the one... so I'm not going to say that about anyone again until I am being proposed to. All I can say is that I love you & I love being with you. I am excited for whatever happens with us in the future, but I'm most excited about us right now. I hope that's enough." I flashed a smile, then put my forefinger up, motioning, with it, for him to come to me.

Nick sauntered to me, a sexy smirk on his face, then kissed me, hard, as he put his arms around me & lifted me off the floor. I knew by this reaction, that my explanation was enough & I was forgiven for what he overheard me say. He kept kissing me as he carried me to my bedroom, then kicked the door shut & laid me on the bed. He hovered over me, still kissing me all over, from my chest up. Nick moved down, removing clothing items as he went, then he stood up & stared down at me while he took off his shirt. He licked his lips as he undid his pants then came down over top of me again, his lips meeting mine for a passionate encore of the kissing he started earlier. I was gripping his shoulders, signalling him to come closer to me. My legs went around his waist & as he moved to slip his c.ock inside me, I dug my heels into the back of his thighs as my neck arched back & a loud moan came out of my mouth. Nick moved in & out of me, grunting in between kisses, over my skin. His mouth covered my nipples, sucking & nibbling to enhance the pleasure I was feeling everywhere else. The stimulated currents that traveled through my limbs made me tremble & lose control. Several orgasms took over my body & I let my screams & moans come out with my breaths. Nick got pretty loud, himself, as he came with me, then he collapsed on top of me & tried to catch his breath.

Nick ended up spending the night & had to get up earlier than I had to. Before he left, I felt him kiss me, as my body started to wake from a deep sleep. "I love you." He whispered, then I heard him leave & I fell back asleep until my own alarm went off.

After work that day, I went to the gym & Nick was in the cage with Joe, so I went to the locker room to change. Delta came in a moment later, excited about something. "I have the best fucking news." She nearly shouted as I put my stuff into a locker.

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"Did Nick tell you about the King Beast event in January?"

"Um... I think so... that's the big one that's going to be for a title & Wilmer is fighting him, right?"