one

ALFIE

The train stopped in front of me and my eyes scanned through the crowd of people looking for her.

"Alfie!" Zoe screamed, running towards me. I hadn't seen her in weeks and as soon as I heard my name I turned round, I lifted her up and spun her round in a hug.

"Hey you!" I mumbled into her neck. 

"I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed. The feeling of her saying that made me feel so happy, she couldn't even imagine the amount that I missed her too.

"Let's go to Louise's, we'll get a starbucks on the way!" I told her, putting her feet back on the ground, still smiling from the moment my eyes her saw her.

"Okay, lets go!" She ran off towards the car and tried the handle.

"Oh sorry!" I unlocked the door and she rushed into the car, sitting in the passenger seat. I stood there looking at her, her gorgeous, blue, shimmering eyes, stunning, bright smile and her beautiful, long, silky hair. Once I stopped staring at her and hurried into the drivers seat of the car.

"Alfie, what were you doing?" Zoe asked, laughing as she spoke the words. Wow, her voice is so mesmerizing. 

I stuttered, having absolutely no idea what on earth to say back. My pulse increased slightly and my eyes were wide as they looked into hers. 

"I think the word you were looking for is daydreaming?" Zoe laughed at me again.

"Yeah," I laughed awkwardly at myself before putting the key in the ignition  and turning it to start the car.

As we drive along the long, windy roads we laugh and talk. Mostly about Darcy, also known as Baby Glitter, she is 3 years old and is the cutest child to roam the earth. As we passed a shop Zoe asked if we could go inside and see if they had anything we could pick out for Darcy. When we walked inside we saw small pink, glittery, girly clothes on racks along a part of the wall at the back of the small boutique. We pick out a couple of items that we think Louise will like before going to the cashier and paying to get them wrapped up nicely for her. We get back in the car and I turn on the radio and One Direction is blasting through the speakers. Zoe and I sat in silence, listening to their voices. I am a One Direction fan even though I'm a 20 year old man. I glanced over to Zoe only to see her look away from me. I laugh quietly at the fact Zoe was just looking at me and Zoe giggled too. I turn the radio up a couple of times and Zoe sings along to the music the whole way to Louise's. I jsut sat there and listened to her angelic voice.

ZOE

Being with Alfie was one of my favourite ways to spend my time. His lovely traits of listening and just generally being thoughtful and protective of others were so amazing. He is my best guy friend and we have always been close friends since I met him. All the comments on our collaboration videos made me laugh.

'Zalfie shipper forever!!'

'OMG ZALFIE VIDEOS ARE MY FAVOURITE'

When I look through them with Alfie I'm always pointing out the funny ones and I've been close numerous times to replying something sarcastic back, saying that we are together. I've never had the guts to do it because someone will take it seriously. I've gotten Louise to help me and Alfie film a couple of our previous videos and afterwards she never fails to inform me how much she thinks Alfie likes me. I burst out laughing most of the time. I don't believe what she tries to get me too, even if Alfie did like me it wouldn't matter because I have my eyes set on a certain Harries twin. Louise goes on about me and Alfie all the time because I haven't even told her that I like Jack. I haven't told anyone. Everyone jokes about 'Zalfie' all the time so I never get the chance anyway