They got in the car and headed to the place. His closest friends were with him, they could see them laughing and having a good time. Niall was happy after everything that happened and that made [Y/N] happy.

They hide the present in a room before going where the boys were. They prepared themselves to walk in the room. Eleanor, Perrie, [Y/N] and Theresa, with their beautiful smiles just being the perfect girls they were.

“Oh my fucking God” Said Zayn

“What?”

“Just look at them” he added pointing to the girls

Everybody was just there staring at them; their perfect outfits, hair and make up impeccable, and well, the boys couldn’t breath at all. They were breath taking.

When Niall saw [Y/N], his face lighted up with just a simple look. Her smile was lighting the entire room as if there were now the two of them alone in it and his eyes just said her what he couldn’t say with his words.

“Hello guys!” said Perry

“Hello…?” Eleanor added because no one said a word.

“For God shake, girls. What do you want? Do you want us to die from a heart attack or something?” Louis said

“Louis…baby! Haha” replied Eleanor “Well, where’s the birthday boy? Happy birthday Niall!” she said hugging him

All the girls hugged him and said happy birthday to him and everything. Now it was [Y/N]’s turn.

“Happy Birthday Ni!!!” She said smiling widely.

“Thank you love. I mean, wow, you’re… you’re… Ok, I’m an idiot, I know, but it’s just… How could you be more and more prettier?! You’re out of this world” he said whispering to her ear.

“You’re incredible tonight as well Niall. That tux makes you… I don’t know, it’s sexy” she said and he giggled before pecking her lips.

“Well, Niall, do you want to see your present?” said Theresa

“Hell yeaaah”

They handed him a big box perfectly wrapped and a medium box too. He opened the medium box first nervously.

“OMG!! It’s beautiful! Thank you girls!” he said trying it on. It was a green snapback with his name on it. Just like he wanted.

He carried on unwrapping the big box. It was a beautiful black guitar for him.

“Wow, girls, this is too much! I don’t know if I can accept this…”

“Of course you can, shut that beautiful mouth of yours because you deserve it!”

Suddenly his mom, dad and brother went towards them.

“Hey, guys! You’re all having fun?” Bobby asked

“Yeah, just look at this dad, it’s amazing!” Niall said showing his family the new guitar and his snapback

“Wow, mate, that’s amazing, can I try it on?” asked Greg

“Yeah, but it’s mine, ok?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever”

“Wow girls, you’re all gorgeous”

“Thank you Maura” all the girls said

“Are you gonna stay the night?” [Y/N] asked her smiling. She really wanted them to stay. It was a special day for Niall and he missed them a lot so this time it was good for him to be with his family.

“Oh, Darling, we were just heading back to the hotel. Our plane takes off tomorrow morning and we want to have some rest before going back to Ireland”

“Oh, yes, I understand, but thanks for coming. I know it really means a lot to Niall”

“Don’t worry love, we’ve really enjoyed your company and thank you for taking care of my son. You’re invited to come to Ireland whenever you want to”

“Aww, that’s so cute. Thank you”

“Well, guys, is time to go. Niall take care ok?” said his father

“Yeah, I will”

“[Y/N], I want you to take care of him, this carefree mofo doesn’t know what he does”

“Haha, Ok sir, don’t worry” [Y/N] said

“Well, bye [Y/N],it was a pleasure meeting you. Take care you two ok?” replied Greg

“Yes, take care you too” Niall kissed his parents and brother and soon they were back to the hotel.

“Well, let start the partyyyyyyy” Niall shouted

They got some drinks and they were getting into the party. Everyone was dancing around. The girls made a sexy dance, which made the boys to turn them on. They had to stop the girls because if they went on dancing like that their little friend would show up. They played the shots’ game. They had to drink tequila shots with just small questions but Niall couldn’t drink too much due to the pills and the treatment.

“I’m curious” Harry told Theresa

“About what?”

“Are you wearing… you know… this…?”

“My lingerie?”

“Yeah, that, exactly. Are you wearing it?” he said trying to see trough the dress

“Harry! Stop it!”

“Ok, ok, but just tell me”

“I’m not going to tell you”

“Ok, so I’ll have to discover it”

“If I want you to”

“Trust me, you will” he said kissing Theresa’s neck

“And what if I don’t want to?”

“You will” he said now whispering in her ear and placing small kisses under her ear going back to her neck again.

“No, I won’t. Convince me” she said running away and letting him standing alone

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें