Miss

Maine's P.O.V
I've been missing him a lot. What is he doing all this time?. Not talking to me. Well, I told him not to talk to me so it's kind of my fault. I wanna talk to him now but........ He's always with Sarah and Sam and I feel awkward around him... I don't know what to do. Let's just wait for now. I just don't wanna force myself to him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------•-•••------------
Alden's P.O.V
I miss her so much. I have to not talk to her. But I can't. She is so beautiful and cute. I love her personality. And she is the type of girl I want to go out with. But I CAN'T..............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Time Skip} After School at SM Sta. Rosa - Shakeys

Sam's P.O.V
"Bro, what's the matter??" I asked.
"I just miss her sooooooo much bro." Alden answered.
"So...... What do you wanna do then?" I asked.
"I don't know. Can you help me? Alden asked.
"What do you want me to do?? It's you guys's problems. I'm just here to help. Not to fix. REMEMBER , JUST HELP." I answered.
"Can you make us closer?" Alden asked.
"I'll try but I need Sarah's help."
"Thank you sooooo much bro." Alden thanked me!

I think it's true that 'Absence makes your heart grow fonder.'
I think Alden is falling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N : Did you guys like it?? I told you that I am gonna come back at February but this is a bonus Chapter for you guys. I hoped you guys liked my story. And please if you guys have ideas just private message me and I'll try to put them in my story to get a shout out!!