~~~~~

Jon and I ran as we heard yelling down the hall as someone got hit with our prank. We ran into the janitor's closet, giggling and cackling. I covered my mouth with my hand, attempting to muffle my laughter. Staring at Jon as we both contained our amusement, pulling my beanie off my head.

He looked down at me, smiling. "Nice hair."

"Shush, I know its messy." I snapped, combing my fingers through my hair, sighing. "That was fun."

"I know right? It was awesome."

I nodded. "Oh yeah."

He chuckled, taking my beanie and shoving it into my head, over my eyes.

"Oof, hey!" I exclaimed. "I can't see!"

He pulled the hem up to reveal him bending down to my level, smiling in my face. "But you look cute this way."

I mimicked him in a high pitched voice. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, hush." I pulled my beanie back, off my eyes so I could see again. "Look, I really don't want to ruin the fun but I'm planning on dying my hair today. So I should be going thanks for letting me see your belt, Jonathan, I see you later with more stylish hair okay."

Jon stood up straight, back to his full height, looking a bit annoyed with something. "Oh . . . okay, okay that's fine, c'mon, I'll show you out."

We left the janitor closet and Jon led me out of the building quietly. I sighed. "Sorry, Jon."

"Its okay, really."

"Okay . . . will you call me later?"

"I'll try." He said, monotone, I sighed again.

"Thanks . . ." I muttered as he opened one of the double doors that led outside and stopped at his side, looking up at him. "I had fun thanks, Jon." I bit my bottom lip as I looked outside, then back to him, sighed, shrugging. "What the hell."

I hugged him around the torso.

I felt him tense before he stiffly wrapped his own arms around my shoulders. Finally, I cleared my throat and let go. "Thanks, now I should be going, I also promised to dye my brother's hair. Which is completely normal."

He chuckled. "Then you should get going, don't want a heater to the head again."

I laughed, shaking my finger at him. "True, hopefully that was a one time thing, but to make sure, I should probably sprint home."

"Good luck then."

"Thanks I'll need it. And good luck with RAW tonight!" I called as I ran into the crowd.

~~~~~

My cell rang and I cursed, looking down at my hands, they where covered in blue and purple dye. Grr, why couldn't they called when I was bleaching my hair? Not half way through lathering my bangs with frickin' hair dye. I used my wrist to turn the faucet on and put my hands under the running water quickly. "Hey Zach! Get my phone will ya?"

A second later my little brother ran in and handed my phone to me, I used my nose to answer it, putting it on speaker. "Hell-o? Jennifer speaking."

"Jenny! What took you so long to pick up?" Jonathan's voice asked from the tiny speaker in my phone.

"I'm in the process of dying my hair, my hands are covered in dye . . . it looks like I killed Barney and Papa Smurf right now."

"You're still dying your hair? Wow, two hours, long time."

"I had to bleach it, Sherlock, my hair's black. C'mon you saw me two hours ago, I'm surprised you already forgot my hair color."

"I didn't forget, have you seen my hair color? Its lighter then yours! I never needed to bleach it!"

I was silent, taking that in for a moment, staring at my reflection in the mirror. ". . . you dye your hair?"

"I did . . . once when it long." He admitted quietly, seeming a little embarrassed.

"What . . . what color?"

Silence.

"Jon?"

He sighed. "Pink . . ."

I tried to imagine Jon with long pink hair, the image I received was so fucking hysterical! I burst out into laughter.

"IT WAS FOR CANCER!" He exclaimed over my laughter as I fell to the floor.

"Yeah but YOU with long hair? Is SO not your thing."

"It's all so fucking hysterical!"

I froze as I heard the voice of a possessed being in the living room, my laughter coming to an abrupt halt.

"Laugh . . . laugh with me!"

"Umm . . . Zaaach?"

"Yeah?" He called from the living room.

"Are you by any chance possessed?" I called, getting up off the floor. I heard Jon laugh on the other end.

"No! Its Laughing Octopus, she's crazy."

"I see." I came out of the bathroom, finding Zachary playing a Metal Gear game, Snake hiding under a table.

"Snaaaake!"

I cocked a brow, astounded. "THAT'S A WOMAN? That sure doesn't sound like one."

"Jen, hey Jen, whoohoo Jenny, earth to Jennifer."

"Huh? Oh sorry Jon. Laughing Octopus was . . . distracting me.
What'd you say?"

"When will your hair be done?"

I looked at the clock. 2:30. "Um, about another hour, why?"

"I want to hang out, so I'm inviting you to come out with me and the guys."

"Guys?"

"Colby and Joe."

"Oh, what's Joe's first name?" I asked randomly, remembering my research on the three men last night, and I remember it was a really odd name I never heard or seen before.

"Leati."

"Oh . . . I see why you call him Joe."

He chuckled. "Yeah, so meet you in the park in an hour?"

"Sure."

I heard the smile in his voice. "Great see ya then."