Mini Story #1 LEMON

Start from the beginning

Shadow moaned softly as he slowly took out his tongue. He leaned back and stared at Sonic. He was panting like a dog. Had his ears pinned. Drool was leaking out of his mouth. His face was red as Shadow's stripes. Breath hitching every now and then. "Hnngh~... Shadow ?" Sonic said as he kept panted. Shadow smiled and gave Sonic a kiss.

As they kissed, Shadow slowly pushed his cock inside of Sonic's tail hole. Sonic's eyes shot open and he broke the kiss to scream out in pain. Shadow held his hand and leaned on his ear. "Shh, it's ok. The pain will be over soon, just bear with it a little more." Shadow said as he slowly thrusted deeper in Sonic. Sonic whimpered and closed his eyes shut as tears started to fall from the corner of his eyes. Shadow kissed Sonic to distract him from the pain and it worked, but only a little.

Shadow broke the kiss and kissed his cheek. "I'm all in, Sonic. Just tell me if it's ok for me to move. I can wait." He said ever so gently with his deep voice that Sonic [and we] loved. Sonic nodded and tried to get used to Shadow's cock inside of him. Minutes later, Sonic licked Shadow's neck. "Nggh~ Shadow ?" Sonic said. Shadow nodded and started to move slowly. Sonic moaned out of pain and pleasure. But right now, it was more on pain.

Later on, Sonic started moaning out of pleasure. "Sh-shadow~ Ha-Ah~ F-faster~" He said in between his moans and Shadow smirked and went faster. Sonic blushed and moaned louder as Shadow kept going faster and harder. Sonic thought it was almost over because he could feel like he was at his limit, but he was dead wrong. Shadow was not done yet. Shadow thrusted deeper, trying to find Sonic's sweet spot.

Seconds later, he achieved his goal. Sonic screamed as he arched his back after Shadow hit a sweet spot. "Sh-Shadow, Hnngh~ N-not the--AAAAAHH~!!" Sonic tried to say and Shadow chuckled. "But doesn't it feel good ? When I ... hit ... you ... there ?" He said while panting as he hit that spot again. Sonic moaned and gripped on the bed sheets. "I-I guess Ha-AAAhha~ Hnnggh~" Shadow smiled and hugged his now lover. Sonic hugged back and kept moaning right on his ear, saying 'I love you' again and again when he gets the chance to. By doing that, as a result, Shadow got even hornier and went even faster and harder.

"NYAAA~!!! SH-SHADOW !!!" Sonic screamed as he released his load. Shadow thrusted a few more times before realising himself. Sonic moaned as he felt Shadow's warm milk fill his hole. Shadow groaned and pulled out of Sonic. He laid down beside him and gave his cute little blue hedgehog a peck on the lips. Sonic blushed and cuddled with Shadow. Sonic laid his head  on Shadow's fluffy chest fur. [Raise your hand if you have ever dreamed of touching that fluffy looking chest fur //raises hand] Shadow pecked Sonic's head wrapped his arm around him. "I love you, Shadow." Sonic said as he closes his eyes. "I love you too, Sonic." Shadow said as he closes his eyes as well.

'I guess mistletoes aren't too stupid after all.'  Shadow thought before he slept.

0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0

0 0 0 

0 0

0

Hey guyz~

Again, I am very sorry !!!

Also, little note, I had this little HW in school and got very passionate about it.

It was just some random Homework I need to do in one of my subjects, specifically Filipino. The question was 'Ano ibibigay mo, na mahalaga sa'yo, sa mga minamahal mo sa buhay ?' or, in english 'What will you give, that is very important to you, to the ones you love ?' It was a free verse and the minimum was 3 stanzas, 4 lines each then I got into the ZONE, and made 9 stanzas. When I read it, I was amazed by my own work ... So, maybe you guyz would like it too ? Since it's almost Valentines Day, you guyz can use this poem and give it to the ones you love, just make sure to put their I made the poem, Thank You.

BBBBBBBBUUUUTT .... It's kinda ... related to me ... so .. maybe just use some stanzas ?

Some of you might not understand this because it is in my language, tagalog. But if you guyz, specifically who aren't Filipinos, I can translate it for you ... if you want. Just tell meh in the comments !

So yah ... see yah guyz~!!!

- - - - - 

- - - -

- - - 

- - 

-

"I guess it's back to work everybody!" Yaoi_800 said as everyone stood to their positions. "Hey, AMy. You are a really good actress when it comes to being a Yandere." Scourge complimented from off the set. "Hmmph. I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes. You are a good actress, Rose." Shadow crossed his arms as he walked beside Sonic. "Hihihi. Well, i have learned from the best. Yandere-chan~!" Amy said as she giggled. "Uhh ... Who ?" Sonic tilted his head to the side. "It's a game called 'Yandere Simulator'" Amy explained. "I see." Silver nodded. "Alright ! Lights !" Yaoi_800 shouted from her seat to charmee. "Camera !" She shouted to Mephiles. "Scene 56, Amy with Silver on bed instead of blaze. Take 1 !" Fleetway said as he snapped the ... thingy in the movies. " ACTION !!" SHe shouted and everybody proceeded with their scene.

"A-Amy !?" Silver gasped. Amy smiled innocently. "Did you sleep well, honey ?" She scooted closer, as Silver scooted away. "What the hell !? Amy what are you doing here !? WHERE'S BLA--AAAAHHHHH!!!" Silver shouted  as he fell from the bed. Amy laughed as well as the others. Yaoi_800 chuckled. "Are you-- pfft ..." Yaoi_800 face palmed as she tried to hold her laughter. "CUT !!! Silver, you okay there ?" She shouted as Silver sat up and gave her a thumbs up. "Alright, one more time !"

See yah in the next chappie~