They're here!

"Well well well, if it isn't my crush...hm?" James said as he leaned into his 1p's ear. Matthew could do nothing but blush madly and hold his breath as the other leaned away.
This made James go mad with infatuation, the way the boy's cream face suddenly turned cherry red at anything he thought was uncomfortable. Oh god he was so adorable, he needed to fuck him on the spot. Just the thought of him blushing madly and panting as he went inside him was enough to make James die of pleasure. Everyone else was having a pretty normal time-Oliver was annoying Arthur with his flirting, Francis was talking to a Francois who didn't give a care and lastly, Allen was licking his lips and smirking at his "perfect", as he called him, opposite (okay, we'll all admit here that they both bicker over Allen's vegan-ness). James rolled his eyes.
"Well, at least everything was normal" he thought as he plopped himself down next to Matt, who's blush still hadn't faded. Wrapping an arm around him, this made the other's heart rate be equivalent to a race car's.
They sat on the couch like this for a few minutes, watching everyone else mingle around. James could say he enjoyed snuggling up with him like this, since he wasn't the talker, like Oliver for example. Matthew's only wish was to be alone...with him.