"And this is Zoey." Izzy says pointing to me. I wave

"Um....hi?"

"Who is she?" One guy with super dark shaggy hair and hazel eyes asked.

"My cousin. Except I'm adopting her." Blake answers.

"Wait what. You are gonna be a dad? Dude!"

"Eh. Her parents recently passed and I want her to stay with the family rather than the system. She's more like a sister."

"Whatever. Well, I'm Jake. These two idiots next to me are my trio Josh and Jack. We are triplets." He says pointing to each as he says their name.

"Hi. That's a lot of J's." I answer wondering how I'm going to remember who is who. They look pretty much the same except Josh has green eyes instead of hazel.

Everyone laughs. "Yeah. This is Sam and that's Carmel." Izzy finishes. Sam is blonde with bright blue eyes and is well built. Carmel has really pretty red/brown hair that reaches her hips and blue eyes.

"Carmel and I are going to the living room. Guys are going to Blake's room I'm guessing?"

The guys all grunt yes and go to his room. The girls head to the living room. I just stand there, not sure what to do.

"Zoey are you coming?" Izzy calls. I nod then realize she can't see me and say

"Yeah I'm coming!" I run down stairs and grab her iPad. I walk into the living room to see both girls laying in the couch. I sit on the love seat and turn the iPad on.

"Do you like country?" I ask Carmel.

"I love it!"

"Awesome." I say and play what hurts the most by Rascal Flats.

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house. That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out. I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though going in with you gone still upsets me That's not what gets me. What hurts the most was being so close. And having  so much to say. And watching you walk away." We sing together.

The girls talk for a while. I mostly just listen. I find out the the triplets are Carmel's older brothers. And yes, she does like caramel.

"I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed. Night Izzy. Night Carmel. Oh and can I take the iPad to keep listening to music?"

"Yea that's fine. Night Zoey."

I start to the door that leads to the basement when I decide to say good night to Blake.

I walk upstairs to his room. The door is wide open. Sam and Blake are playing call of duty while the triplets are throwing popcorn at each other and seeing if they can catch it in their mouth. They fail a lot. Jack, or maybe Jake I don't know, catches sight of me.

"Blake there is a small child outside the doorway."

"Busy." He responds

"I'm not a small child!" I whine

"Your smaller than me though."

"Your older than me though."

"That doesn't make sense."

"You don't make sense."

"I make perfectly good sense thank you very much."