Chapter 28: Forever ♥

[Annalise POV]

“I guess what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you've always meant to me. 

Yes, I decided, a man can truly change. The events of the past year have taught me much about myself, and a few universal truths. I learned, for instance, that while wounds can be inflicted easily upon those we love, it's often much more difficult to heal them. Yet the process of healing those wounds provided the richest experience of my life, leading me to believe that while I've often overestimated what I could accomplish in a day, I had underestimated what I could do in a year. But most of all, I learned that it's possible for two people to fall in love all over again, even when there's been a lifetime of disappointment between them.

But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.

It's funny, but have you ever noticed that the more special something is, the more people seem to take it for granted? It's like they think it won't ever change. Just like this house here. All it ever needed was a little attention, and it would never have ended up like this in the first place.” 

This day will be the most momentous part of my life. 

This day will end my teenager life.

This day will be the happiest day.

This day smile on my face would be more improve after this day.

This day changes me everything.

This day. The Day that im getting married.

Goodbye Teenage life. Hi Family life.

Getting married to the one u love is the most momentous and happiest part of ur life like mine. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Pumasok na ako bride's car upang dumiretso sa simbahan kung saan gaganapin ang pagpapalitan ng vows namin ni andrew.

emma excited na tlga. ^________^

*Sa loob ng simbahan*

"Princess, ur getting married sana d mo kami makalimutan" -Dad

Ang O.A mo, Dad. -biro ko

"O.A na kng O.A wala na akong princess na kasabay makipagbaliwan" -dad

Naku Dad. Im always be ur princess kahit im married na. -Ako

"really?" -dad

Yes dad. -ako

"Ok Princess, let me walk u to the aisle to the altar" -dad

:) -ako

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath

And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky

Never revealing their depth