Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. It's 6:30am. I have to get up this early every morning. I hate it. Especially when I don't go to sleep until late.

I grab my phone from my bedside table and quickly check twitter. "ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TICKETS ON SALE IN THREE DAYS!" I see one of the people I follow tweet. I run over to Alicia and jump on her to wake her up.

"ONE DIRECTION ARE HAVING A CONCERT! ALICIA WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GET MONEY SO WE CAN GO!"

Alicia jumps up out of bed and starts running around the room. We've been waiting for a 1D concert for ages!

We quickly get dressed and go and knock on Mrs Brooks' office door. She opens it and we have the biggest smiles on our faces.

"What's going on?" says Mrs Brooks, confused.

"One Direction are having a concert and the tickets go on sale in three days. Can we please go?!" I say enthusiastically.

"Oh I don't know. You know I don't really like concerts. They're so loud and dangerous. You could get pushed over and stepped on." she says, unsure about the whole thing.

"Please Mrs Brooks. You know how much we love these boys! We would do anything to go." Alicia says, nearly crying.

"Hmm.. Anything?" Mrs Brooks says with a smile. "How about you two clean the whole house for a month and I'll pay for your tickets?"

Alicia and I frown at this deal. We hate cleaning. But it's the best we are gonna get so we both agree and then go running around the house screaming. We wake everyone up with our excitement. Whoops.

*the day the tickets go on sale*

"OH MY GOD ALICIA I CAN'T WAIT" I say excitedly.

"ME EITHER. MANDY THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Alicia replies happily.

"I RECKON! But we have to get the tickets first.." I say, worried that we won't get them.

We sit waiting until it's 11am. That's when they go on sale.

As soon as the clock strikes 11, we go on ticketek on our phones, laptops and iPods that Mrs Brooks got us for Christmas over the years.

"I'M IN!!" screams Alicia.

"OMG QUICK! GET TWO TICKETS!!" I shout.

Alicia clicks on the number 2. The pages loads and takes us to the part where we have to type in the details. I'm a faster typer so I type in the details. It processes and we see where we're sitting.

"WE'RE IN THE SECOND ROW!" I scream.

Alicia and I run to Mrs Brooks and tell her the news. She's excited for us.

*a week later*

We run out to the mail box and see if the tickets are in there. And they are.

We run back to our room and look at them.

"Why do they say VIP?" Alicia asks.

"Oh my god. We accidentally got VIP tickets. ALICIA WE GET TO MEET THEM!!"

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!"

We've never been to a concert so we didn't know what to do when we got them. I wondered why they costed so much. Oh well, we get to meet them. Holy shit.

We go to dinner and we tell everyone. All the girls are excited for us but the boys couldn't care less.

After dinner we go back to our rooms and it's nearly time for lights out.

Alicia and I can't sleep though, we're too excited.

Mrs Brooks comes in an hour later and tells us to go to sleep. We try to sleep but we can't.

It's 11:30pm and we're still not asleep. But I'm struggling to keep my eyes open so I eventually fall asleep.