Sweet treats (part 1)

Adam-36
Justin-19 Adam^

I bit my lip as my eyes flickered to the tall guy flirting with Sam. We all knew Sam was going to get him, he always gets the good looking ones.

My eyes snapped to Sam when I heard him giggle. Don't get me wrong, I love Sam, I really do but sometimes he's such a bitch.

"Justin, can you please get Adam here a drink please?" He asked sweetly but I could see the poison in his dark grey eyes. I nodded and went to walk past them but yelped when Adam grabbed on to my arm.

"Well, aren't you a cutie." He mumbled while dragging his eyes up and down my body. I felt a blush crawling on my face. I looked up at Sam and quickly looked back down when I seen the burning hatred in his eyes. He hates when people show interest in us. Why? I do not know. I licked my lips nervously and waited until Sam told me to leave.

"Wait a second, don't you wanna play with me?" He asked while smirking at me. I opened my mouth to say something but Sam already beat me to it.

"No, he's busy." He gritted out. "Go do your errands, Justin." I nodded my head and scrambled away.
-
-
-

It's been hard resisting Adam when all he does is flirt with me and grin while cracking stupid jokes.

"Hi, gorgeous." Someone whispered in my ear and I jumled before spinning around as fast as I could.

"H-hi." I whispered and he chuckled before holding pit his hand for me.

"We should go." He grinned at me and my eyes slipped to where Sam was standing with a glare on his face as he watched the exchange between us.

I nibbled on my bottom lip as I thought about it. I looked at Sam again and shook my head before grabbing Adam's hand.

Adam smirked before yanking me closer to him.

"I can't wait to eat you up." He groaned in my ear before pulling me along as he walked out the doors.

"B-but, we aren't allowed to do anything outside those doors!" I said in a panic and he chuckled before turning towards me.

"It's fine, I'm sure they won't mind." He assured me and continued to pull me to his car. "Don't worry, I'm not some killer." He rolls his eyes and pushes me inside of the car.

"Right, because you saying something like that would make me feel better." I grumbled and turned to him when I heard a snort.

"That's cute, now where shall we go to fuck?" He asked bluntly and I felt a blush rise on my cheeks.

"U-um, I don't know." I mumbled and groaned when I felt myself started to harden. Don't blame me, I haven't had sex in a long ass time. I bit my lip and peaked up at him before adjusting myself quickly.

"What, you're already hard?" He asked teasingly and I slowly nodded as a blush crawled on to my cheeks. I nibbled on my bottom lip lightly as he took a sharp turn before slowing to a stop.

"Where are we?" I asked nervously as I took in the scenery. Trees were all over the place and a small clearing was to the left of us.

"We're at the place where the magic happens." He said while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I choked on air and looked at him like he was crazy.

"You expect us to fuck here?!" I shrieked out and quickly shook my head at him. "What if someone sees us?" I asked while being pulled to his lap. He rolled his eyes and let his hands trail down my sides.

"Then they'll get the best show ever." He whispered in my ear before nipping at it. "Come on, it's perfectly fine." He said while taking off my shirt. I groaned and helped take off my shirt before I started to unbutton his shirt.

"Can we at least go to the field over there?" I asked in embarrassment.

"Sure." He replied before letting us out of the car. I quickly walked over to the field and sat down, waiting patiently for him to come over here.

He stopped in front of me, his cock right in my face, the only thing separating us was his pants.

I looked at him and quickly looked down before taking off his pants and briefs. I licked my lips nervously once I caught sight of his dick.

"Well, go on baby, it's not gonna suck itself." He said while eying me. My hands wrapped around it and I have it a slow tug before letting my thumb brush over the tip. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over the slit before groaning at the taste of his pre-cum. I looked at him before going back to work.

--------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm not gonna come up with an excuse for it, I just honestly didn't feel like updating..

This chapter is short but part 2 will be wayyy longer.

Another thing, I'm gonna try and get on a schedule for updating.

Saturday can be this one-shot book, Thursday can be 'One More Night' and Tuesday can be 'The Head Cheerleader' or something like that, I'll figure it out and try to update my other books soon.

I hope you enjoyed this one (Even though it was a little sloppy) and um, hopefully the other one will be out soon.