17

Sarah's POV

I shook (YN) awake as the brothers had asked. They said the train was coming in an hour, that was a lie, I knew how to tell time and we weren't leaving for a good 2 and a half hours. The brothers were lying about something, they knew something I didn't, and It had something to do with (YN).

(YN) awoke with a start and Quickly sat up, "You were crying in your sleep." Edward said to (YN) as she glared at him for waking her up. "The train won't be at the station for 4 more hours." Al admitted to (YN). I pretended to be unaware of their conversion. I listened intensely to every word when Ed said, "Well, um..." I could feel his stare. "Hey Sarah," (YN) said looking at me, "can you feed and water Ivory?" I nodded and left the room. Unbeknownst to them I was listening from outside the door.

"Ok, What's going on?" Ed sighed, "(YN) we Think you might have done something to let you do alchemy Without a circle." I continued to listen to the conversation.

"Do you really think I even know why I can do this, Because I don't, I've just been able to do it Before I could read." (YN) said in denial, I could tell she was uncomfortable.

Ed began with a sigh and continued, "I'm not saying that, I'm saying you don't remember, I'm guessing there was something That happened when you were a baby, something that you have forgotte-" I entered the room and interrupted Edward, "Hey you guys you have to start packing" I said to rescue (YN).

(YN) looked at me with a kind smile, "I agree." is all she said as she and I left the room and the Brothers behind.