Gummy Worms and Oatmeal- cashew

"Omg I have the best idea like ever!" I told Matt as we were going shopping for supplies for a new video. "Omg wat?!" He said trying to mimic me. "We should get a bunch of dry oatmeal, gummy worms, and water of coarse, and I'll tell you what we can do when we get back to the hotel." I said. "Ok but it better be good" he said "oh but it will......" I said.
__________
             *at the hotel*
"Alright what do we have here?" Nash asked as we came in with multiple bags of gummy worms, oatmeal, and water. "Woah what's with all the worms and oats?" Cam asked. "You guys are gunna do a video, where whoever eats the most dry oatmeal and gummy worms, gets to slap the losers with the raw fish I caught at the lake yesterday." I said as I pointed to the cooler with the fish. "I thought of this idea yesterday so I went and caught the fish. Your welcome!" I said and smiled. "Prepare to die of fish sh*t Grier!" Matt yelled. "Ha notice how he only said you in specific Nash" Cam said laughing. "That goes for you too Dallas" Matt said. "I thought we were friends!" Cam said fake crying "I'LL NEVER SURRENDER ESPINOSA!" Nash yelled "OK GUYS SHUT UP AND GET THE CAMERA READY GAWD" I said breaking them up "By the end of this your all gunna smell like fish sh*t so don't be making fun of each other for smelling like total crap. I caught 10 fish and I'd be more than happy to dunk someone's head in the cooler" I said smirking. "Fine 'mom'." Cam said "Watch it Dallas" I said. They got the camera ready and started filming. As they were filming, they made the horrible mistake of eating the oatmeal first. The gummy worms would've made their mouths more moist but whatever. Nash won but it was kind of a tie so they all got slapped. First Nash slapped Cam, then Cam slapped Matt, then Matt slapped Nash. Taylor, Carter, and Shawn came in and immediately ran out the smell was so bad. I grew up with chickens and fish so I was used to it, but the boys were not. By the end of the video, they all reaked, and needed to shower. But the bad part is, since I made them do this, they hugged me and I smelled like sh*t. For payback, I got the whole cooler, and dumped it over their heads when they were in the room we filmed in, and they were telling people to subscribe snd all that stuff. But one other thing... I had some water in the cooler, enough for a fish to swim around in, and since I had caught them at night, there were a couple that were still alive. One landed on Nash and the other landed on Cam. They squirmed and screamed like hell. It was awesome you should've been there. After we all showered I took the fish back down to the lake and cleaned out the cooler. That was the best video ever. Not to mention it got about 3,000 likes and views in about 3 minutes.
_______________________________
Remember to vote and comment if you want to be in an imagine! All the information is in the discription!!! Byeeeee