“What is it Anna?”

I looked at Tim, then Jack under my rime.

“Just that line You choose the door you choose the path!”

“What dose that have to do with any thing AnnaBee. We are in a room with no Windows or doors.”

I could not answer for I did not know. I picked up a small bottle and rolled it in my fingers. It had a small tag on it saying “DRINK ME”.

Why should I drink you?

“MOUSES!!! EWWW EWWW EWWW!!!”

She need help and help I don't think she could get.

“Hold still AnnaBee and I will get it off!”

I eyed him but my rim was getting lower ans lower.

“Don't You Dare! I am here to talk to her not you or you!”

The small voice was coming from my hat?

“Well my dear new friend do you mind not standing on my hat? If you would be so kind?”

The presser left my hat as a small mouse jumped on to the top table. He was a cute little mouse. With a pinkish knight dress kinda thing, with a sword to mach. I turn my attention to him waving the others off.

“You came to share words with me?”

His ears perked and he bowed to me so I did the same to him. I waited for him to answer me but his eye just looked me over and he stared at me in amazement. Had he never seen a girl before?

Staring is not he best way to start off being friends.

“My name is Anna, but people call me AnnaBee. You can call me what ever you like. Or what you don't.” I held out my hand to him and he toke it.

“You are who you are it's true! It's True! Only you would say that!”

My head went to the side.

“How do you know who I am when right now I am not sure who I am? Nor do I know who you are or where I am at?”

“I am to the Dormouse at your servers. If you do not know who you are then I must not be right on who you are, but I must say you look so much like him. On where you are let me show you.”

Dormouse? I looked like who? And who was him? I watched him jump off the table and scamper across the floor. I felt my eyes widen in shock. He ran up to a small door. Moshing us to follow him before he went through.

All of us walked over to the small door.

“How in the heck are we suppose to follow him through that thing!”

As everyone went on and own a simple though pasted throughout my mind. Never before had I lessened to someone tell me to do something. I thought it was uncalled for for someone to not give another option. Maybe this once I would go agents it.

I popped out the the cork and let the cold glass hit my lips, taking a small sip. I sat the glass on the floor as I watched the world around grow bigger. Or was me that was growing smaller?

At me new full height the once small door was larger than life.

“AnnaBee!!! OH MY GOSH!!” All of them turned to me with eyes wider than a cats smile.

“Now now! No time for talk! Do as I say take a sip! So we leave, if not I will go on my own from here!” I folded my arms looking under my rim. They were about to argue with me, but Jack stopped them. Was he trying to make things up to me? Was it more? Or less?

 Time can tell you everything.

One by on they shrunk down to my size.

“Now what do you do?”

“Yes what do we do?”

I smirked at the twins and turn the handle to the large door.

“Do you mind letting go of my noise. Thank you!”

Did the door just talk? No! Maybe? Tim showed up in front of me facing the door.

“Sorry, but can you let us through?”

Eye's showed up on the handle looking us up and down.

“I think not. No.”

I smirked to my self as the boys tried to talk the door to open. I walked over to a frozen Brittney taking her hand.

“Come Brittney. We have no time for a Door who dose not know how to open.”

I pulled her along hearing the Doors voice again.

“I never said I could not open. I said I would not open. Who do you think you are to say that? Show your self!”

I stopped walking and slowly turned around giving the door a smirk.

“My name is Anna, but people call me AnnaBee. You can call me what ever you like. Or what you don't.”

“Oh my. Oh my. My Dear for you I will open. Come! Come! What an honor to have you walk through me. Oh what a joy! The day has come!!”

With a click he opened. Tom shrugged his shoulders and walked in to the light. Jack slowly lead Brittney through. Tim and Jack waiting for me at the edge of the door.

 Why was that so easy? Should it not have been hard? Why would both the door and the mouse so happly help? I had a slit clue of where I was going. I had been here before maybe in the past. Or maybe in a dream, but who was him. Why was I like him?

Jack toke one of my hands and Tim the other. I knew they could not see my eyes but I could see Jacks dark blue eyes to my right and Tim's Light blue to my left. Both I could see where hiding something, but why should I worry? Should I?

Together we stepped in to the light.

Sorry it toke so long. I hope you like it!

Comment and tell me what you think, what you wont to see happen,  or what you think is going on, but be nice. :)

 Fanning and votes would be nice to. Thank you to all of you who have done that on other chapters to yall are amazing.

I will try to update as soon as i can, but the way things are going right not so sure how fast that will be, it will be at lest once a week though If not more. :D

 SO Fan, Comment, Vote. Love you guys. <3