After a few seconds, she caressed my cheek as if trying to tell me something. She gave me a warm smile that seem to make my heart beat faster than usual. My God, she looks so beautiful with that smile on her lips.

A moment passed and I can feel her leaning towards me. And like a magnet, I myself started to lean towards her too. No, this is wrong. I told myself but I can't seem to pull back. Inch by inch, I started to feel her warm breath on my lips and chin. I closed my eyes and I felt my heart started to pound so loud that I think our neighbors can hear it. Our noses were almost touching until we heard a loud honk from the car that drove past us, making us pull back immediately at the same time.

That was close! I yelled in my mind feeling relieved. I think my face is all red now after that almost kiss that we had. I can't even look at her in embarrassment.

"I--I should probably go inside." I said without looking at her.

"Y-yea. I should go too." She said stammering.

"T-thank you, Taylor. For earlier." I said still feeling embarrassed.

"Don't mention it." She said as if she have already recovered from what happened just a few seconds ago. I nodded my head then I started walking towards the front porch without looking back.

I quickly closed the door once I got inside then I leaned my back against the door. With my heart still pounding and my knees weak, I suddenly remembered the supposed kiss then I felt something weird in my stomach. I heard the sound of her bike until it was gone. My goodness Zeta! You almost kissed Anderson!!

~end of flashback~

And now thinking all about it again, I felt my cheeks warmed up and I can feel that strange feeling in my stomach. What if. . .what if we really kisssed that afternoon? I mean, yea we kissed before out of--well I don't know, but in that specific moment, I felt something different.

And I think that's when it started. I mean the smiling part. God! I can't seem to get over that beautiful smile. And that almost kiss. My mind butted in. Urg! Shut up mind! I need to get her off my mind! This is not right! But it felt so right at that moment. My mind argued. Oh c'mon conscience! Plea---

"Zee!" I heard Carrie whisper yelled beside me which made me stop myself from arguing with my self.

"What?!" I whisper yelled too. I saw her rolled her eyes then she gestured towards Mr. Barry.

I looked up at Mr. Barry and I saw his forehead's creased while looking at me. And mind you, all my classmates are looking at me too.

"Y-yes sir??" I stuttered in embarrassment and nervousness. He shook his head disappointingly then he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Ms. McKenzie, please go to the dean's office. Mr. Grant wants to speak with you." He said. I became more nervous. I glanced at Carrie who have the same face I have right now. As if asking what's going on or what the dean needs from me. She shrugged after a few seconds which made me bit my lower lip due to extreme nervousness.

"Ms. McKenzie. Go. Now." Mr. Barry commanded me. "Y-yes sir!" I answered then I quickly grabbed my stuff then went outside. Once outside the room, I sighed deeply. Mr. Barry can be scary at times. Well most of the times.

"Finally!" Someone spoke beside me which startled me bigtime. I quickly turned to my right to see who this person is. My brows furrowed automatically as soon as I saw Anderson, who is giving me this impatient aura, while leaning against the wall just right beside the door of our classroom. She's wearing her infamous black leather jacket and a white v-neck tee inside. Her black ripped skinny jeans and her black combat boots. Her hair is up in a ponytail  and she have her hands inside her pockets  while her other foot is leaning against the wall. She looks hot, as always. Wait what?? Damn Zeta! What the eff are you thinking?!