Prolouge

The whole room was in utter chaos. I was being my usual shy self, just sitting in the corner listening to everyone schedule the whole production. I don't even know why I had to come, no one was even acknowledging my existence. All this fuss and I haven't even met my fellow co-star. 

All I know of Mr. AJ Reef is that he has had to reschedule 3 meetings. I am starting to feel as if the famous Mr. Reef didn't want to do this teleserye. My expectations of the famous heartthrob was already unpleasant already, after his constant evasion, let's just say pretending  to be in love with him is gonna be more of a challenge now.

"Miss Gil?" This brings me back to the conference room. 

"Umm, Yes Po??" I stutter. "We have all agreed that the shoot will begin on Monday." Mr. Lee looks at me with a questioning look. "Are you confident you will be ready by then?" This causes me to do my very best to prevent an eye roll. 

Being new to this industry, my abilities are constantly questioned but I have come to accept this and have learnt to just go with the flow till I prove them wrong. 

"Yes Po, that won't be a problem" I reply softly. There is another concern though, so I continue, "It's just that, I have not been able to meet with  AJ yet. Will I just meet him on Monday?"

Mr.Lee gives Mr. Lorenzo a look. Mr.Lorenzo is Aj's manager. "I am certain Lorenzo will set something up before then." he says without losing eye contact with Mr. Lorenzo. 

I take this as a positive and stay quiet. Mr. Lee then disperses everyone and I pack up to live.

Just as I am living Mr. Lorenzo comes up to me. "I would just like to apologize for all the scheduling mishaps." he says softly "Please don't take it as any ill feeling towards you." he continues " You must understand Aj is very busy and as such, his time is precious, time which he like to spend with his family." I sigh and think family or girls, but he continues "I will ensure Aj is free tomorrow morning. I guarantee it Miss Gil" I had to hold back another eye roll but I decide to give this Aj another shot.

"Ok Po. Tomorrow. I look forward to it" 

Tomorrow is gonna be interesting.