~Chapter ThirtyEight~

Eisuke P.O.V.

I look up and saw Yamato. What the hell is he doing here? And how did he know that Andi is in the hospital?

"I see.....Andi kicked you out from the room. Looks like you two fight huh." He said with a smirk. "Yes we did fight.....but still she doesn't want you." I said. "Hmm.....I wonder who's this Naomi?"  "Huh?!"

N-Naomi?! How did he?

"You might be wondering why I asked.....well I kinda met a girl name Carolina before.....she told me that you've dated a girl name Naomi.....and broke up. Well I hope you and Andi break up soon, I can't wait for that moment." Yamato said making me even more angrier. "Listen you! just give up already she doesn't love you." I said.

"Hm...hahah." He laughed like a joker and then looks at me with a smile on he's face.

"Just tell us already that you two were pretending. Isn't that hard to tell us the truth." He said

"Well.....I know Andi is crying for sure you made her upset.....and then after that you'll abandon her because for what she did to you from the party." He said

"I am not abandoning her." I said "Why don't you just go nobody wanna see your face here! LEAVE!!"

"Why would I leave I just got here." He said not giving up.

"Please just go Yamato.....even if you try to take me back.....that's never gonna happen."

I heard someone from behind me and then I saw Andi.

"Andi....."

She look down and grabs my wrist and pulls me to the room.

I look at Yamato with a death glare while he remain silent and shocked when he saw Andi.

Yamato P.O.V.

Still she doesn't even look like she love him......I know Andi is looking for the boy she met in London. But what she didn't know is that Eisuke is the boy. Alexa told me about it at first I didn't believe her until Kuni told me that Eisuke went to London for education........when I knew about it I wanted to tell Andi about Eisuke that he's the boy she's been looking for......why the hell is she looking for that boy anyway who is Eisuke. I can feel that Andi doesn't like him. But what if......Andi didn't care if The boy's attitude will be arrogant or cold.

I just don't want her to get hurt.....but I can't just go near her because for what I did.

But I know very soon this two will broke up.

Andi P.O.V.

"You know what just take a rest." I said and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I wipe my face lightly and look up from the mirror. I can see a girl who was used and hurt. But I keep remaining looking for the boy I Just met.....I know I'm almost there but.....why does he even have to take the ring and throw it outside the window?! Is he crazy? But I just can't tell him that in using that ring to look for a boy. But for sure he's a guy right now because he's all grown up. Plus he's name but I can't remember it because I was young and innocent from that day when I met the boy. You know what Andi....if you really wanna see that boy why don't you go back to London and search for him but I just can't go. I'm stuck here with Eisuke. Well the contract is almost over maybe he'll let go of me.

But before I can do that I need to go to Starbucks tomorrow so I can give The bracelet back to Blake.

*knock knock*

"Andi....."

I heard Eisuke calling my name and knocking softly at the door.

"Please open the door." He said.

Well I have no choice so I open the door and saw Eisuke standing there. "Here." He said.....and then I saw the ring in he's hands.

"But.....how...."

"I told Soryu and Mamoru to look for the ring.....they found it so I'm returning it back to you." He said and puts it on my ring finger. "I know it's important to you." He said and went to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said and close the door.

Eisuke......

I look down at my ring finger and it looks like it's brand new. Well atleast I have the ring back.

"Thank you Eisuke......"

😌to be Continue☺️