Chapter 3

Someone entered the room,familiar,but not familiar. A man,around 20,with tousled brown hair and a gray hoodie." So are you the one that kidnapped me?" I asked irritably. The only time I slept was when I was knocked out, I never faint,the last time I ate was when I was 15. I'm 17. How I'm alive I believe is Kayla. I was kicked out do to bad grades and Kayla." Eh,if you called me almost getting murdered by you then I guess you can call that kidnapping." He replied sarcastically." The name is Johnny Ghost,man of PIE."Ghost,that sounds familiar..."Ya know,untiring me would be great!" I asked sarcastically. I could have sworn his eyes flashed red for a second." Hold on let me get my partner,"Johnny replied. Suddenly(a wild psyduck appears!Sorry) I realized that I had to get out before his partner came.Panic kicked in and I began to struggle in the ropes,then one gives in and tears free of my hands. I look up and see him and another man progressing towards me.The man next to him was older than Ghost,he had a white shirt with a black vest on over with blue jeans."Woah,take it easy this is Toast he is here to help-"Ghost started but I cut him off by laughing." I've heard that so many times now,they all betrayed me so what makes you different?" I ask. I realized that tears had made thier way down my cheeks. Ghost had pity shining in his bright blue eyes." Save your pity for someone that's worth taking it." I told them. I stood up and shook the ropes from my hands and untied my feet. I turned to them,shock drawn all over their faces. I checked my watch.(Kayla's voice will now be in italics)Well shit, I thought. Kayla what was the time I was supposed to meet Chelsea and Blake?I asked Kayla.Uhhhh,5:30 and a investigation at 12:30 Pm."Alright, I have to dodge being killed and meet my friends instead of getting my Possesive demon cut out of my head." I stated, Toast regained his senses and took me by my wrist. I winced and out of reflex kicked in the balls. I ran off to my meeting with Blake and Chelsea.

Hello hope you're enjoying this story and enjoyed this extra long chapter! Anyway I write this in my journal during school so during the weekends I have to write at home so don't expect to much from me! Anyway see you later meh Whispers!